View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Suck Me

Still loving and fucking my sister

As I wrote in my previous thread, my sis and I are lovers more then brother sister love.Ever since that one night we get togeather for sex, but still have those special nights too.She is so beutiful and sexy I want her all the time,
She came over one day and I don,t think we got out of bed at all, her sucking me, me going down on her eating her sweet pussy,lapping it up like a dog,fucking the shit out of her,and her ass god how I love that hot ass of hers,fucking it hard you can hear my balls slapping off her sweet butt checks.
Gave her my credit card and told her to go buy herself some hot slutty cloths
stockings and high heels,make up the whole nine yards,wanted her to dress up hot and slutty,so when we went out I could show her off,she did and she bought stuff that was soo fucking hot and slutty on her,damn she looked so scrumptous,we went out here and there guys and some gals were cheaking her out,we always have a great time my sexy hot sex toy sis,sometimes while I,m driving I,d ask her to suck me off and she lays across the front seat of my caddy undoes my pants and starts sucking,god she great we,d get back to my place and right to bed for some hard good old fucking.My sis my lover my sex toy. Will write on how I started with mom next,but truth be known my first start into incest was with a cousin when we were younger,will write on that too and others too family and none family,bye thanks for reading