View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 04:42 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Lynne had wanted this for so long, to feel both holes being filled with stiff hard, cocks. It was too much Lynne thought, as Carl began to slide his cock deeper into her ass. Slowly the three began a syncopated rhythm allowing each man’s cock to be thrust into one of Lynne’s holes. Lynne felt so much pressure, her dripping wet cunt tightened as it slid along the length of Sam’s engorged dick while Carl slowly stroked his thick cock in and out of her puckered ass. The feelings overwhelmed her and the rush of orgasm began. Lynne began bucking first forward then back having her pussy and ass alternately fucked by these two sexy men as her cunt started to spasm. She cried out for them to fuck her harder as both men stroked their throbbing cocks deep into her. Carl cried out as his throbbing cock began to spurt filling her ass with thick, sticky, cum. As Carl continued to plunge in and out of Lynne Sam could feel Carl’s hot cum dripping out her ass, down her pussy, soaking his tight balls. That was all he could take and he thrust deep inside Lynne’s cunt shooting her with his load, coating her walls in his juice. Pumping til he was drained completely.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas