View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

We were in eighth grade and had become really good at getting each other off. Sometimes we would wait until the bell had rung and then we would sneek down to one of the lesser used restrooms. We would each get into one stall and pull our pants and panties off. We would then finger each other to orgasm. We had been doing this for quite awhile and had never been caught until one day in the second semester. We were both really getting into one day when we heard the door open. We immediately stopped and listened and heard footsteps coming our way. We held our breaths and were relieved when the stall door next to ours opened and then shut. We listened to whoever it was do their business and exit the stall. I thought we were in the clear when Sandy sneezed."
"Who's in that stall," a demanding voice yelled out We recognized it as Miss Anderson, our math teacher who just happened to be one of the toughest teachers in the school. We just stood there hoping she would leave. Unfortunately she walked to our stall and said again, "who is in that stall- if you don't identify yourself, I'm opening the door."
We didn't know what to do and the next thing we knew Miss Anderson opened our door and just stared at us. he looked down and saw that we were naked from the waist down.
"Well. well, well. What do we have here? Two little sluts getting their jollies. Girls, I',m surprised- couldn't you wait until you got home?" Neither one of us said a word as we were too embarrassed.
"Girls I take it you were not able to finish since both of you are still half-naked. "I'm going to give you two choices- either do exactly as I tell you or we will go to the principal's office right now and call your parents. What's it going to be girls- we don't have all day."
We knew that we could not have our parents called so I said that we do what she said.
"Good, I was hoping you would say that. Now, I want to see exactly what you two were doing before I walked in. Sandy and I looked at each other knowing that the consequences would be much worse at home so we turned toward each and started fingering each other again.
"Girls, I'm shocked. So young to be doing such a naughty thing. How long have you been doing this with each other?"
I replied that since we were 11.
"My oh my. That's very early in life to be doing such a perverted act. Keep fingering each other but I want to see you also kiss."
Sandy and I leaned in and started kissing each other.
"Use your tongues girls- I want to see you tongue each other."
We did as she asked and started making out in earnest.
"Girls you are startin to turn me on- stop what you are doing and take off your tops." We unbuttoned our tops and put them on the floor. "Bras too- I want to see those breasts of yours." We took of our bras and were now standing completely naked. "Lovely tits girls- I think both of you will will have very large ones in a few more years and make the guys very happy. Now start feeling each other up." We grabbed each other tits and started squeezing.
"Start kissing again girls. But keep playing with each others tits."
Again we complied actually starting to get heated up. I bent down and starting licking Sandy's nipple. Miss Anderson seemed to like this and said, "yeah suck on her titties- make her hot." I sucked away at first one then the other nipple knowing Sandy would explde if I continued.
"Girls,you have gotten me excited. Come over her and lift my skirt." We were a little disappointed that we couldn't finish but figured we better do as she said. We went to her and lifted up her skirt. We were both shocked and amazed when her skirt got above her hips. Miss Anderson was not wearing any panties and her pussy was bald. "Do you like it girls?" I keep it that way for all of my lovers." We were both astonished. We figured that at her age (around 40) she was probably an old maid who didn't get any. We had to admit that her pussy looked really good for a women of her age. "Not bad for a woman of 42, eh?" Now finish undressing me." We took of her top and bra and again were amazed. "44 DD girls- now each of you suck one." We both went to her tits and happily gobbled them. Miss Anderson started to moan.
"Girls I love to have both of my tits sucked at the same time. It really excites me. You can even bite them a little. Yes, that's it, bite my nipples you lovely little sluts."
She started thrashing around as we continued to assault her humongous boobs.
"Girls, I'm ready to get off now. I need for you to both do something for me. Cindy, will you get in front of me and start licking my pussy. Sandy, will you get behind me and put a tongue in my ass. I need to be stimulated in both places to achieve orgasm."
Again we did as requested. We went to both places and started sucking. I sucked her pussy and Sandy started working on her ass. After a few minutes she moaned that she was going to cum. I thought I was ready but I have never (up to that point) had a pussy spurt like hers did. She actually squirted girl goo into my mouth. I tried to swallow as much as I could but it was too much. It went all over my face and tricked down over my tits. She tasted wonderful. After what seemed like a long time she finally stopped creaming.
"Girls, that was great. Now hurry up and get each off like you had originally intended."
Sandy and I were so turned on that we knew it wouldn't take long for our orgasm's. We started kissing and fingering each other's pussy again. Sandy really seemed to like my pussy coated lips and started sucking the juice off of them. We were both close when Miss Anderson handed us our panties and said, 'here cum in these." We both started cumming at same time and soaked our panties. When we finished Miss Anderson grabbed our panties and started sniffingand licking them.
"You both smell and taste wonderful. I'm going to take these with me and and when I masturbate tonight I'll have something lovely to sniff and lick and remember our encounter by."
As she started dressing she invited us to her home the following weekend saying to bring our swimsuits and some sexy panties but that is another story.