Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 06:27 PM

Devi

"Show me. Show me what you are hiding." Devi's voice is low, nothing like she sounded a few moments ago when she was screaming and fucking Raji. She knew she probably shouldn't feel this way, but if that letter from the government was valid... Well, she knew that it was... At any rate, she was going to see Sunil's cock sooner or later and... Well, sooner was better than later. Especially after feeling his erection when they were wrestling earlier. And knowing that he was outside her bedroom when she was with Raji later on.

"Show me, Sunil." Devi repeated. "I know you saw the news today. I got a letter. It's gonna be you and me, naughty as it may seem, so you might as well let me see."

Devi reached out and put her hand over Sunil's. "It's okay, baby. You know it is." She watched as he slowly let his hands fall aside, revealing his rampant erection.

"Ohh!" It was lovely! It was so thick. Thicker than Raji's and longer, too. Not much, but longer all the same. "I've never seen any man except Raji" she said almost shyly, reaching out to trace his length with a fingertip. "Sure. In the flicks and in the magazines he gets. But never another real man."

Sunil's penis, growing harder by the minute, bobbed against her fingers. Without thinking, she grasped it, inhaling sharply. Her fingers didn't meet! She looked into her brother's face and grinned naughtily. "Oh, Sunil! This bad boy will split me in two!"