View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 02:13 AM
Not there yet.....

Well after watching them in the car and now she's kneeling before another I screw up the courage to walk towards them. As I do, another woman is walking in their direction seemingly oblivious to their presence. Her chin up, breeze blowing her long hair back, she looked like an angel gliding along the sand. The moonlight was dancing off her skin and airey robe. The air flowing thru her robe exposing her slender legs and thighs.

She suddenly notices the others and is motioned over. She stops just short of reaching them to watch in amazement. I see her chest rise and fall as she begins to become excited. I step out along side of her and reach for her hand. Stepping in close behind her I whisper in her ear "Should we join them?" As I wait for her response, i leave little kisses down along her neck and shoulder. I slide her robe off her shoulder to kiss and nibble. Her hair smells wonderful and i reach around her to pull her back to me. Sliding my hands from her waist up her tummy and sensing no resistance, I cup her breasts thru the thin robe. After I feel her nipples harden in my palms, I untie her robe so I can feel her soft skin. It is warm to my touch but i feel her shiver and lean back to kiss my lips. After a long hot passionate kiss, we return our gaze to the other couple.

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........