Thread: The Triplets
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2003, 01:19 AM

Bobbi

Bobbi opened her sister’s most intimate spot for her and her brother’s prying eyes. Her sister looked delicious and Bobbie felt a warm sensation between her legs as she stared at her fingers sliding in and out of Becca’s tight pink hole.

Bobbi heard her brother grunt and moan. She tore her eyes away from her sister’s pussy just in time to see Bobby release his load in her mouth. Becca sucked furiously on his cock, drinking as much of his seed as she could. As her throat and mouth filled, her brother’s cum began to leak out the corners of her smile.

Bobbi stared at Becca hypnotized by the sight of her sister’s lewd appearance. And yet Bobbi found that she liked seeing her sister like this. Sucking eagerly on her brother’s dick, cum dribbling down her face and onto her perky tits. Bobbi looked at her sister and realized she wanted to do very naughty things to her. She wanted to watch her brother do naughty things to her.

Bobbi felt something wet and warm gliding over her fingers that were eagerly exploring her sister’s cunt. She glanced down to see that her brother had kneeled between Becca’s legs and was licking her THERE. She couldn’t believe he would want to do such a thing, but her sister was soon whimpering and writhing in ecstasy. Bobbi began to feel small ripples of pleasure, and she knew that she wanted this also, to feel a tongue taste her essence, to lick her into a frenzy.

“Suck her tits Bobbi…I want to see you suck her tits” Bobbi heard her brother say .

She moved her eyes to her sister’s chest. Her nipples were standing on end. She saw her brother’s thick cum smeared all over her chest. Bobbi leaned over and timidly flicked her sister’s nipple with her tongue. Putting her mouth around her sister’s nipple she began to suck; lightly at first and then harder. Bobbi felt her sister arch her back and knew she liked the sensation. She released her sister’s nipple and licked every drop of her brother’s cum of Becca chest, relishing the feel of Becca’s skin against her tongue, and the taste of Bobby in her mouth.

Becca began to shake beneath her and her brother’s licks, and Bobbi knew she was close. And then Bobbi heard herself moaning, felt herself climaxing as her sister orgasmed beneath her.

As Becca’s climax dissipated, Bobbi, gave her sister a little peck on the mouth. She then pressed her mouth to her sister’s. Becca’s lips parted and Bobbi shoved her tongue into her sister’s mouth kissing her hard.

She pulled away from Becca, and turned to Bobby. He was still knelt between Becca’s legs, and was watching them kiss wide-eyed. Bobbi leaned over to him, and ran her tongue around the corners of his mouth. She could smell and taste Becca on him. Bobby reached a hand behind her head and pulled her in for a kiss. Their mouths opened, their tongues met. Bobbi sighed into her brother’s mouth as she felt her sister’s hands caressed her bottom.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"