View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 06:59 AM
Suck Me

My first with Mom,Part 2

Like I said I,ve been doing mom for a while since pop past,She is such a great fuck and suck I can,t describe,also so fucking hot like I said she could pass for Barbara Edan( I dream of Jeanie)Her mouth so warm sucking on my cock her pussy so sweet as i tounge it before I fuck it, my cock feels so cumfortable in her pussy filling it with my cum and can,t forget about her sweet cute tight ass,love pounding it,filling that too with my cum,she is such a great sexy fuck toy,I,m turning her into a really little slut whore fuck toy.
When I want it she comes right over or if I happen to around her neighborhood I,d stopped by for a quickie or what I ever I want,when I want
more or less she became my little sex slave,made her dress really hot and sexy and then strip or made her get dress in her bikini bottom and dance for me,like a stripper would,she would do what I say when I say,one night I had her bent over my knee and spanked her ass till it was red then fucked it,she cried a little told her it was just for fun but after a while she got use to it,told her I was going to buy some S/M Bondage equiptment and wanted to use it showed her film regarding bondage she freaked a little but I could see she was getting a little arouse by it,still just fucking her for now but the bondage is still on reserve,but thats another story for later,but for now mom still sucks fucks and takes it in the ass and love,s it as I love giving it to her.
Thanks for lokiing