Thread: Meeting her
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 08:57 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I took her hand and we began walking along a winding path, our footsteps muffled by scatterings of falling leaves. Finally we emerged from a dark path into a small sunlit clearing. We stood at the edge, listening to the soft sound of wind moving through the whispering trees. I glanced at her, and we stepped into the clearing.

I spread a blanket in the dappled shade under the trees and we sat cross-legged together on the grass, our gazes kept locking together and small smiles were there at all times. The moment was too much, we reached for each other, locked lip to lip feeling the flaming passion within each other. We pressed our bodies together and they seemed to mold as putty to one. Our tongues probed each others mouths and she began to make small mewing noises in her throat. She pressed her pelvis further against me and I cupped her buttocks with my hands, pulling her so she was against my now strained crotch.

After a long while of teenager lustful kissing and groping we broke apart, panting. I reached for the basket I had brought along and removed a bottle of wine. I could barely work my hands to remove the cork, but finally it broke free and I poured two glasses. She accepted hers with a smile, as she gazed at me longingly through her dark lashes. "You're quite a surprise," she said. "I’ve always been the instigator and sexual one all these months, and now, here we are with you making all the right moves".

She raised her glass to me and gave me the most blood thinning little wink. We drank for what seemed like hours but was only moments. Then it could no longer be contained and we came together again. This time there was a sense of urgency, as if our lives depended on each other at this moment. The taste of wine on her tongue was nothing beyond erotic. Then I felt her hands take on a path of there own and I felt them squeeze between us clawing for a grip on my belt. I released her slightly to give her soft hands room to work. She unclasped the belt and her hand did not pause for a second as it reached down into my pants. We released our kiss just as she gripped my hot throbbing member. She smiled back at me, it was a lust filled grin with only one thing on its mind.