Thread: Best Friend
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2001, 12:36 AM
dobbydog

since no 1s gonna post more, I might as well add to it myself

For a few blissful moments, we kissed each other, our hands darting all over the place, with an occasional squeeze and the removal of the rest of our clothing.
"I want you inside me" I moaned almost breathlessley as his hands returned to squeezing my ass. He just licked me from my neck past my chin and then motioned to have us move to his futon/bed. When I got there, I got on my knees hanging off the side of it and lifted my ass into the air for him to take. He grabbed some lotion off his dresser drawer and smoothly began to rub it all over and around my asshole until it was completely lubricated. Suddenly, he had slid his dick into me, and I could feel it stretching my skin apart as he slid it deeper and deeper within me. It was painful, but I hardly noticed the pain at all, the pleasure was so great that even by the time his whole 6" was up me, I felt no pain. Suddenly, the slow sliding stopped and we were completely connected, he couldn't go any deeper. Quickly he began to make jerking movements, rapidly sliding in and out and occasionally slapping his balls up against my ass. My feeling was completely orgasmic--it, in fact, felt as if a long, continuing orgasm was taking place, but I wasn't cumming, the feeling was deep within my ass, and just as he ejaculated I hit an anal climax. He pulled his dick out of me and slowly some of his semen dripped out and onto the floor. As I sat up onto his bed, he dropped to his knees and licked my erect penis, and slowly slid it into his mouth.