View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 09:15 PM

“Holy shit!” Ben said as soon as they appeared.

Amanda roared with laughter and Jen whistled at them. Cindy raised her arms and did a full turn as she stepped onto the patio. Jessica glanced nervously at Connor. He was chilling on a lounge chair, just staring at them with his mouth wide open.

“Oh, this I should have predicted from you, Cindy,” laughed Nicky. “I should have hid the damn thongs.”

“No, boss, you should have hid the naughty nurse outfit,” Cindy shot back.

“Say WHAT?!” Ben cried out. “Oh, hell, really?”

“Thanks, Cindy,” Nicky laughed. “I guess I’ll just have to glad you didn’t wear that one out here. How did she talk you into this, Jessica?”

“It wasn’t hard,” Cindy answered for her.

“It’s getting that way,” Ben said.

“Gross, Ben,” Jen laughed.

“Well, I hope you two are comfy, because dinner’s ready,” Nicky said, walking away from the grill with a platter full of food. The table was already well stocked with fresh fruits, buns, pasta salad, chips and salsa, and a garden salad. “Connor, would you stop staring at Jessica’s tits and get the drinks?”

Connor scrambled out of the chair and into the bar, blushing. He came out a moment later with two pitchers of margarita on the rocks and a blender full of highly alcoholic smoothie. He sat them on the table and sat down between Cindy and Amanda. Jessica sat across from him, very aware of Ben sitting next to her, his eyes fixed on her tits. Jen and Nicky joined them.

“What’s in the smoothie?” Jen asked, finishing off her cosmo.

“Banana, strawberry, peach, and coconut rum,” Connor said, glancing between Jen’s face and Jessica’s tits.

“Probably a lot of coconut rum,” Nicky said, filling her glass with margarita. “I swear, Connor, I’m going to have to restock my bar after you get done.”

Sure enough, Connor had mixed the drinks as strong as he had Jessica’s Crown and Coke. She finished her drink then had two glasses of margarita with dinner. By the time she was finished with the second glass, she had a rocking good buzz going and wasn’t feeling nearly as self-conscious in her tiny bikini. Nicky, who’d apparently been drinking for most of the afternoon, was good and drunk, and most of the other girls were right there with her. Cindy didn’t seem much affected by the alcohol, but she was apparently wild as hell to begin with.

“Fuck, that was some good food, Nicky,” Ben said.

“Fuck, those were some good drinks,” Amanda said.

“There’s more in the fridge in there,” Connor offered.

“You know what I want right now?” Cindy said. “I want hot tub action.”

“Hell yes!” Nicky said. “That’s one of the reasons I bought this place! Connor, bring another pitcher of margarita if you’ve got it made.”

“I’ll help you,” Jessica said. She followed Connor into the bar while the others went straight for the hot tub. The bar was covered and had walls on the side and a bar front. Connor opened the fridge and pulled out a pitcher of margarita and another blender of smoothie. The cold air from the fridge made Jessica’s nipples hard, and they poked out against the pink fabric. Connor looked down at them as he handed her the pitcher.

“Damn, you’ve got a great body,” he breathed.

“Glad you like it,” she said. “You’re pretty fucking hot, you know.”

He moved forward and kissed her suddenly. She opened her mouth, touching her tongue to his. He slipped a hand around her slim back, pressing her close to him. She held the pitcher, not quite sure what to do with it, her free hand moving over his shoulder. His other hand suddenly grasped her breast, squeezing it. She gave him an encouraging moan. He pulled the triangle of fabric aside, letting her nipple pop free, and he squeezed her breast again.

“Hurry up with the drinks, dammit!” shouted Jen from outside.

“Hold on, if they’re taking so long, they’re getting it on,” Cindy laughed. “Don’t disturb them!”

“Fuck that, I want to see!” Amanda laughed. “Where’s my damn camera?”

“Shit,” Connor said, pulling away. “Damn, Jess, you’re a hell of a kisser!”

“Speak for yourself,” she said, moving the bikini top back over her nipple, feeling breathless. “That rocked.”

“Can I try it again later?” he asked.

“You better,” she replied.

They left the bar, hurrying out to the hot tub.

“Check her nipples!” Amanda said. “Jess, your headlights are on!”

“I think Connor’s hard,” Cindy said.

Jessica set down the margarita pitcher and slipped into the tub next to Cindy. Connor sat down on her other side, between Jessica and Nicky. Everyone refilled their glasses.

“Hey, Nicky, you got poker cards out here?” Jen asked, picking up a deck that lay on the edge of the hot tub.

“Jeez, I left those out?” Nicky said. “I had a friend over. We played some Hi-Lo poker in the hot tub a couple nights ago.”

“A male or female friend?” asked Cindy.

“Never you mind,” Nicky answered.

“Yeah, but what did you play for?” Ben asked.

“Never you mind,” Nicky said again, this time laughing.

“A male friend,” Cindy said.

“C’mon, boss, show us how to play,” said Amanda.

“Are you all really game?” asked Nicky.

“Hell yes,” said Ben. There were nods all around.

“All right,” Nicky said. “Then here’s how it goes. Dealer deals one card, and the person to the dealer’s right guesses the next card will be higher or lower. Then we pass the deck to the right and go again, until only one person’s got, uh, anything left.”

“Strip hi-lo, huh?” Cindy said. “I’m so in!”

“Well, if everyone’s in, then Jen’s got the deck, and Cindy, you’re to the right of Jen,” Nicky said.

Jen laughed, shuffling the deck, careful not to drop any cards in the water. She pulled off the top card and said, “Nine.”

“Shit, just my luck,” Cindy said. She sighed and said, “Lo.”

Jen pulled the next card. It was a king.

“Sweet!” said Ben, sitting on the other side of the tub, between Nicky and Amanda.

Cindy set down her drink and obligingly untied her bikini straps. She pulled the top of her bikini off. With the jets on, it was difficult to see much, but the guys looked hard anyway. She took the deck from Jen and pulled the top card, “Really, a three?!”

“Hi,” Jessica laughed. Sure enough, a six came next. She took the cards from Cindy and pulled the top one, feeling a sincere sense of disappointment as she saw the queen.

“Lo,” said Connor. He took the deck, safe, and pulled a card. “Five.”

“Hi,” said Nicky.

Everyone roared with surprise and delight when Connor pulled a deuce. Nicky rolled her eyes and stripped out of her bikini top. Ben turned on the lights in the hot tub, since it was starting to get darker out. That helped show Nicky’s and Cindy’s tits a little better. Nicky took the cards and pulled an eight, looking smugly at Ben.

“Lo?” he said, sounding very uncertain. But Nicky pulled a six and he was safe.

Around they went. Amanda and then Jen guessed wrong and they both lost their bikini tops. Cindy guessed right, then Jessica guessed low on a nine and a ten came up. She stripped out of her bikini top, very aware of Connor sitting next to her.

“Hey, can we turn off the jets?” Ben asked.

“No, we can’t!” Nicki said. “Not until your trunks come off, at least.” Everyone laughed at that.

“Hey, boss,” Cindy asked. “What does the winner get?”

“To keep some clothing on?” Nicky said.

“Nah, we need to up the stakes,” Cindy said.

“Agreed,” Ben said quickly.

“Then let’s do winner take all,” Amanda said, grinning wickedly. “Everyone has to do what she says for the rest of the night.”