View Single Post
Old 08-07-2003, 05:29 AM
Everybody Stretch!

My curiousity eating at me, I roam the house in search of the laundry room. The party is starting to pick up as more people start to arrive. I see some friendly faces as I pass through the great room. The music is still playing and some couples are dancing, though I can't determine who everyone is at this point. I notice fzzy sitting in a chair in an alcove part of the room. An admirerer is nuzzling her neck and I try, in vain to, see who it is as he is standing behind her and all I can tell is that his kisses are warming her up nicely! "Lucky girl", I think to myself and smile her way.

Tarzan and Jane seem to have wandered off and I haven't seen the highwayman in amoungst the costumers either. For that matter, the host himself seems to be MIA. I notice the key bowl is filling up and I can only assume that the party goers have dispersed to all parts of the house. This is like hide and seek with a twist.......never knowing who I'll encounter next!

I head down the hall and spy Booger coming from a room I hadn't noticed earlier. "Hi Booger babe. I was looking for the laundry room hun, have you.......", I trail off as he closes the door behind him. Before I could finish, he'd already had me in his arms and was kissing me. I gently pull away, "Oh Booger! That's the kind of kiss that could cause an earthquake"! I drop to my knees and lift his "kiss the cook" apron and begin to lick and suck his semi. With the expertise I am known for, I stroke his cock and lick and suckle the tip into my wet, hot mouth. In no time his semi is no longer semi and as my hands caress his balls and I suck him in deeper I can feel the familiar pulses of this earthquake I spoke of earlier. "Ut oh", I think to myself. As he explodes into my mouth and I swallow fast and furious, I realize I did it again. More cum has been in and on me than from me...and more minutes have passed than I had been aware of. I stand and lower Booger's apron and dab at the corner of my mouth to swab a droplet of his eruption. "Lixy, they weren't kidding when they said you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose", Booger exclaimed breathlessly. I wink at him and puff on my nails and rub them across the hair that caresses my breasts in a gesture of confidence. I kiss him on the lips and turn on my heel and start down the hall again.....totally forgetting I hadn't seen behind the door that Booger had closed so quickly behind him.

~Thomas Dewar~