View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 04:53 PM
Booger Lama

After looking for Tarzan and no being able find him Jane wispers "he must be off having fun with out me I guess I'm all yours." I smile at her and lead her off to the pool. Just before we slip outside to the pool I notice skip sneeking up on Vicious Tease. I wonder if she hopped in the pool to throw me off the sent. Turning around I tell Jane we better try some place else. We walk down the hall I open the first door oh the laundry room this could be fun.

Looking around we find some stuff to unblance the washing machine. we climb on and set the washer on high spin for a wild ride. Just as we are about to reach the peek the washer starts to shake so hard it throws us off and tips over. Luckly we land softly in a pile of dirty laundry. Pushing us both over the edge after recovering from fun and the laughter we get up looking at the washer. I tell Jane she better get out of here before skip show up. As jane slips out of the laundry room I take a closer look at the washer. I guess I should leave skip a note whlie lookin for some paper a set of sheet come falling out of the shute. I smell the cow girl on them and smile she must be having fun. I find some paper and a maker and leave a note that says "hey skip sorry again just add this to my bill you know who."

As I'm slipping out of the laundry room I spot Lady Godiva coming this way I hope she didn't hear the noise me and Jane had made. I quickly grab her and kiss her hard before she can slip by me shuting the door before she get a look I hope.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell