View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I stand in my mask and watch as the former farmer's daughter former velma removes her clothes...down to nothing. I drop my blaster as my excitement builds and it cause her to look around. She doesnt see me behind the bushes and goes back to folding her clothes (such a neat little girl). I watch as she thinks about putting on what is in the bag but then go over and step into the pool in the buff.

A smile sneaks across my face adn I quietly remove all my clothes and slink over to the pool. I kneel down beside the still unaware Vicious in the pool. I decide to take the foward approach and just reach my head down and give her the upside down kiss on the mouth. She immediatly responds with a kiss and a smile and closing her eyes....Thinking I have just been played I smile back.

"Hiya Chase" is all I can think to say.

"You left me in the hall skippy" she said to me and an evil grin spread across her face.

Just as I was trying to come up with some responce she grabbed my arm and pulled me over her head into the pool with a splash. I hit the cold water and flipped myself back over and stand in front of Chase. Not knowing if I am in trouble or accepted I am quickly answered by the legs that wrapa round me under the water. I move myself foward in response and the lust in her eyes is the same as mine. We begin to kiss deeply and she tightens her legs around me harder and I respond by grabbing her ass and guide myself right into her.

Both of our breathes come from deep down and we just sit there enjoying the feeling but soon lock onto each others lips as I begin to thrust against her and the wall...