View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 06:23 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I gently push txgrneyes down to the pillows, already fluffed and askew from our host and her. Her breasts are lovely and I take one gently in my hand and lean to suckle the nipple as the commander takes the other and kneads and tweaks it as he watches us. Her moans are delightful, yet I can feel an awkwardness.....and so I can only assume that she has never had a woman admire and touch her like this. With a more intense lick from my lips, I feel txgrneyes loosen up and even reach to caress my breast. I smile into her eyes and with that we know instinctively that along with the commander......we are, indeed embarking on an unexplored frontier! Ryker slides his hand down to massage grneye's pussy. Another moan of approval and pleasure comes from her and I.

Commander ryker is still unzipped and his rock hard cock is poking from just over the end of the zipper.....which reaches down to his pubic region. With my free hand.....and continuing to lick and suck at txgrneye's now hardened nipple.......I reach to grasp the shaft he has offered. We are all now encircling one another and our hands are seeking new places to excite and entice.

My "hair" falls to my side and the length of my body is finally, fully, revealed. Ryker hardens even more, if that was possible. I slide down txgrneyes side and wiggle in between her thighs while coaxing ryker to offer her his cock. He, closing in on her mouth and I, on her still glistening mound. In unison, she takes his cock in her mouth and I lean to spread her wet lips and slip my tongue past her clit and deep into her hot pussy. Again. moans come from all parties.......only this time my moan lasts longer than theirs as I press my lips close to grneye's body in an attempt to have her feel the vibrations of my moans from my lips. She can feel this, I know, because I feel her hips push towards me and I look to see her holding the commander's dick with a grip that will make him pop!

My tongue glides in and out and deep in again.....and I reach my hands up and under her ass to pull her to me hard. I can feel her shudders and then hear his cry........as txgneyes and the commander cum together!

Ut oh.........what have I done? I love that the pleasure was mutual........but I hadn't had a chance to shift partners.....and I'm now the lone hold-out in the "cum" department! I've never depended on an orgasm to make or break an encounter.....and so I sit up on my knees and watch as ryker and grneyes bask in the afterglow. She asks if they came too soon and I tell her there is no such thing. "Cumming early just leaves more time to cum again", I say. "I do think I need to get something to clean up with"......"I'm going to find a washcloth and towel"....."I'll be right back, you two". I smile and rise as ryker collapses to the bed beside grneyes.

In the master bath, I find the linen closet and retrieve a towel and cloth. I run the water in the sink till it is warm.....and wet the cloth. I then splash my face with water to rinse the glazed effect from my lips. I return to the master bedroom only to find it empty except for the remnants of our last sex session.......the bedclothes all mussed and pillows strewn about. "I wonder where the've gotten to", I say to myself.

Back to the linen closet......a new set of sheets and pillow cases...and back to the bedroom again. Stripping the bed, I find something under the foot of the mattress that I can only figure is skips favorite side of the bed. I giggle at this discovery and replace it exactly where it was. I know a secret.....I know a secret.....I banter to myself! I finish remaking the bed and putting the final touches on it.....the comforter and the decorative pillows I'll assume have been used to hoist an ass or two in their day. I remove an earring and place it under the pillow so the host knows who tended his bed so carefully! I take the "used" sheets back to the master bath and look around for a hamper. I find a handle and instinctively know it is the laundry shute. I open it and plunge the bedclothes in.....pushing and pushing......as it seems something is blocking their fall. Then, finally, I am able to get them to go down......but I wonder what was there to block them. The curiousity in me leads me to explore the house further......in hopes that I might find the laundry room. "Gee, I've gotta be nuts to want to find a laundry room at such a great party".

~Thomas Dewar~