View Single Post
Old 08-04-2003, 07:20 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Even with all of the traffic and the occasional groping, my attention has never waivered from my tongues task. Just as the last person left the room I feel this green-eyed beauty begin to cum onto my face and it must have been intense as she starts to dig her boot still on into my shoulder. She pushes me away and I fall to the floor. She falls back to the bed breathing heavy.

I lick my lips and look around when I see someone walk down the hallway...."Hey wasnt she Velma a while ago?" I ask myself. I decide to get up as TXgrneyes seems to be enjoying an afterglow.

I decide that I need to change my costume since that seems to be the thing to do here. I dig in my drawers pushing aside way too many sexual toys and dvd's and find what I am looking for. I knew stealing this from Aqua would come in handy someday. I put on the breast plate, the gun belt, the boots and finally the mask....The Fett has arrived.... and as Star Wars music plays in my head I lift the mask kiss Grneyes deeply on the lips, and then head out the door.

The first thing I see is the former Velma sneaking out of my study. I step back into the doorway as she passes. I ready to follow her when I notice in my room that grneyes isnt alone on the bed anymore. I see Ryker and a naked lovely kissing on her breasts.

"Keep her warm and ready" I say to them as I leave. I get no response as they are already lost in her heat. With that I head down the hall in pursuit of VT to see what she has up her sleave next. As I walk through the living room the sexual noises are reaching a new loud level and every down beat of the music you can hear suckling and slurping...I smile to myself and follow as I just saw her head out back to the pool.