Thread: Megan and Sara
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2003, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Megan attacked my nipple with her mouth. I could tell that she was extremely hot. She started biting my nipple and took my other tit and started squeezing.

"Put your finger in my pussy bitch and make me cum,." I ordered.

Megan immediately left my tit and put it down my panties. She stuck two fingers in and shoved them up as far as she could. She was actually doing a good job and I was definetely going to cum soon but I wanted to see how far she would go.

"Put your mouth on my cunt- lick me through my panties."

In an instant I could feel her tongue trying to stab my pussy through the nylon barrier. I was feeling very brazen at this point and I let loose with a torrent of pee. I soaked my panties and her face but she didn't seem to mind. This put me over the top.

"Keep licking - I'm cuuuummming!!!" I yelled.

Megan whipped my panties to the side and stuck her tongue all the way in. I contined creaming, much to her delight. She kept licking until I was completely finished.

"Damn girl, I didn't think you would keep licking while I peed. That was hott!"

"You've made me so fucking horny I'd eat your asshole."

I never thought about that but it sure sounded like a good idea at that moment. I told her to take off all of her clothes. While she did this, I grabbed two of the smaller dildoes.

"I want to watch you fuck your ass."

We both inserted a dildo in our assholes and started masturbating. I had never done this and I doubt Megan had either. I was getting turned on again watching her asshole open and close. I could tell by her breathing that she was also extremely turned on.

"Did you mean it when you said you'd eat my asshole?"

"Yes, will you let me?"

I told her to leave the dildo in her ass and crawl to me. When she got there I looked deep into her eyes and said, "stick your tongue deep in my ass and ream me out. I want to feel your tongue buried in my asshole.

Megan pulled out the dildo I was using and proceeded to suck it like she was giving head to some guy. She looked very good doing this. She then reached down and pulled my asscheeks wide apart and put her tongue on my hole. She pushed and her tongue slipped easily inside. I had never felt a tongue inside my ass (I had let a few guys butt-fuck me when I was drunk) and I loved the sensation. Megan started slowly moving her tongue in and out. I couldn't believe how hot I was getting.

"I love your fucking asshole- thank you for letting me tongue fuck it."

When I looked at Megan I could see that she had stuck practically her whole hand inside her pussy. she continued to tongue my ass and I knew that she was about to cream all over her hand. I stuck three fingers inside my own pussy and starting fucking myself. I wanted to cum at the same time. When I heard her cumming I grabbed my clit and pulled on it very hard. This sent me over the edge and we both spewed our juices everywhere. She continued to jab at my asshole and this just kept me cumming longer.

When we had finished, she looked at me and said, what can we do now. I'm still horny."