View Single Post
Old 03-29-2002, 11:06 AM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
damn grumbleguts.......believe me ,,,,i know how you feel........im in the same boat.....my dad in in a nursinghome from having heartstrokes and one heartattack in the past 2 years.....not much of our family is around him and he has given up to....wont eat and is just wanting to die.....unfortunately i am having to wait till june to go see him....when i call him i try to cheer him up with stories about his grandkids but i dont think it does much good...
im still trying to deal with it and the fine folk here in pixies have really helped......and do try lilith's shoulder.....she was instrumental in getting me out of my depressed mood and back here....among my friends....we all will be here for ya.....to let you yell scream cry vent some anger.......anything and anytime dude.....remember.....you're surrounded by friends here.....dont forget that......