View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 03:53 PM
Married Couple

Camping with my Daughter-Day 2

The sexual activity that Heather and I enjoyed during the night had wore both of us out and we slept in until almost ten. After eating a bite, we took off for a brief hike. We hiked for nearly a hour before stopping under a huge tree to rest. Heather leaned her back up against it. Standing next to her, I leaned up against the tree with my right arm. "Did you enjoy last night," I asked my little girl. Smiling up at me she said, "Yeah I did. We haven't talked about it all morning so, I was beginning to think that I had dreamt it." Running my fingers through her long brown hair, I asked, "Do you want to do it again tonight?" Standing up and hugging me tightly she said, "MMM Daddy, I defianately would. Why don't we head on back and see if we can't catch some fish for supper tonight?" Heather and I headed back and spent the rest of the day catching our limit of trout.

As day turned into night, we finished supper and then sat down on a long before the roaring fire. I had watched her all day, longing for night to get here so that I could once again feel my dick inside my daughter's pussy. Not wanting another minute to go by, I wrapped my arm around Heather and held her tight to me. "I love you baby doll," I whispered in her ear. "I want to make love to you now. I want to fell myself in you." Heather snuggled closer to me and whispered back, "Me too daddy. Me too."

Once inside the tent, I didn't take either one of us long to undress. I watched as my daughter laid down on her back and spread her legs wide for me. I could feel my cock getting hard as I looked over her body. Heather's left hand moved down between her legs and rubbed her clit while her right one rubbed over her tits. "MMM Daddy," she cooed, "make love to your little girl." I laid between her legs and spread her beautiful pink pussy lips apart. My tongue slowly licked up her clit as I watched her squirm. "MMM Daddy," she moaned. Her hands ran through my hair as I continued to lick her. "MMM Baby doll," I said, "cum for daddy." I lovingly sucked at her swollen clit before sticking my toungue in to my daughter's cunt; feeling her orgaism as I did. "Oh yeah, baby doll," I said, sitting up on my knees.

Heather crawled over to me and took my thick, seven inches into her mouth and began to suck. I watched as my daughter's head moved up and down on my shaft. Placing my hand on the back of her head and holding onto her hair, I slowly fuck her wet mouth. Heather moaned with pleasure as I did. "MMM," I moaned, "you like having daddy's cock in your mouth, don't you?" I rocked my hips a little faster as she moaned. "Oh, daddy likes your mouth. Daddy loves his little girl. Do you want daddy to show you how much he loves you?" She gave a muffeled "um hum" and I released the hold I had on her hair.

Heather laid back down on her back and I laid myself on top of my daughter. "Show me how much you love me, daddy. Make love to me. Make love to your little girl. Make me cum for you, daddy." Pressing my mouth to hers, we kissed; our tongues intertwined around each others. My passion and desire for my daughter grew stronger. I pushed myself into her as we continued to kiss. Her pussy so wet, warm, and inviting. We both moaned as our mouths pulled apart from each other. "MMM Baby doll," I moaned as I rocked my hips in her. "You feel so good wrapped around daddy's cock." I slowly made love to her, taking in her every essence; the way her hair smelled, the way her eyes sparkled with delight, and the way she smiled as she moaned from the pleasure that my dick was giving her.

I pulled out of her and smiled as she straddle my dick. I fondled her breasts as she rode me; lightly piching and rolling her nipples between my thumbs and fore fingers. "Oh fuck yeah, daddy," she screamed as I did. Her rythem increased and she was now literally bouncing as she rode me. "That's it, baby doll," I encouraged her. "Ride daddy." I let her ride me like this for several minutes before stopping her. "MMM," I said pulling out of her, "Daddy wants to cum in you."

Both laying on our right sides, I raised her left leg up a little and slid myself back in. I pounded away at Heather's pussy as she screamed "Yes" over and over again. I felt myself release in of her, giving a few short slow strokes so that my daugher's pussy drained me of every drop. Still in her, I held her tight to me. "MMM Daddy," she said, "I hope that every time we are together will always be this good." "So do I baby doll," I said. "So do I." We fell asleep just like that. I knew that tomorrow would bring a new day and another chance to fuck my little girl.