View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 07:09 AM
:p Always open

Feels really too f@#King good! F-M strap-on

This is a little something that I want to share. Its sort of a fantasized; more-perfect version of the first and only time with I had a this experience with a women. And yes I was on the drug ecstasy (MDMA), which on top of making it feel AMAZING, it also allowed me to open up an communicate my needs. Sorry in advance to anyone who is offended by recreational drug use. Seriously though I can't stop fantasizing about it! And its been at least 6 years. For the love of god why is it so hard for me to bring this up with my lady friends. I guess I am just afraid that they will think badly of me, and get turned off. Any advice would be welcomed (might me posting this part of the material in the wrong place, sorry) Anyways, enjoy! I know I did ;-) lol

My body convulsed and shuddered like an earthquake, my body felt like one huge penis, and it was about too explode! kelly would give me no rest though. She expertly moved strap-on (that we had been saving for a special night) in and out of my just-taken virgin man-cunt. Lusty moans and bits of dirty talk seemed to involuntarily escape my lips. Bent over doing doggy-style on our bed, I hardly could believe the ecstasy that was rolling through my body.

"Oh my gooossh hun-eey, pplease go easy on me" I moaned, but you knew I didn't really want you slow up one bit.

"No way joshy. I need to teach you all about my real needs." We had been together for awhile, but you had wanted us to become bonded before you really took me for your own.
"IIIIInnn annnd ouuutt, IIIIInnn annnd ouuutt it goes when will I stop? Nobody knows!" You sang in your sultry voice.

Just when I thought that I couldn't feel any higher, you forcefully grabbed my thick rod and started swirling your hand expertly up and down my shaft, timing it with your thrusts from your 8in girl cock.

I started to hear moans of pleasure from somewhere, but then realized that they were actually my moans of pleasure. My whole body aflame with the hardest orgasm that I never knew I could acheive, really started to shake more and more. My legs and arms suddenly couldn't really hold me up anymore and I started to collapse on the bed. But you quickly wrapped your arms around my waist and held me tight in your arms. Then again the pleasure shot up unexpectedly, and just when I thought I couldn't contain myself I felt my large thick cock explode into your hand with rope after rope of white hot cum. Nestled in your loving embrace I had my first true multiple orgasm. Your hand clamped down on my solid member as you passionately pumped my little virgin hole. I could feel you pressed against my back, with your breath tickling my neck, with you moans filling my ears (although I really couldn't notice it until after).

I came for what seemed like an eternity of ecstasy, full on cries of passion came from my lips, although I wasn't too aware of that either. I had never felt so naughty at the same time as feeling great, I felt so safe with you, and although I had had distinct reservations about this for awhile, on account of social stigma of being gay if you like it up the rear. But at that point that was so far from my thoughts, just a distinct feeling of naughtiness. After probably 5 min (but who knows) I started to come slowly down. But because you continued your expert ministrations, I started to come up again, although my penis was falling down more and more by the moment.
"I'm so sorry baby doll but I am hardly finished with my orgasms." You said with slow sexiness. "This is what I call the ecstasy special. You will just keep coming when you are on this drug, especially men. You aren't too used to multiple orgasms, are you bitch!" You said yelling the last bit.
"And since I have been waiting for this for months, for us to grow close enough, I'm going to take you for all your little slut ass is worth! Would you like that?"
I shuddered a quiet "yesss."
"I can't hear you baby, tell me what you want. With some detail!"
You slow down a bit so I can answer. "Please oh please! Don't you dare stop pounding my bung-hole, please!" I yelped.
"Okay you little assfucked slut I am going to pull out now."
"No," I stuttered, "please."
Suddenly the bliss what chopped down to reality, as you pulled the flesh-colored vibrator out of my freshly used butt, and pulled your warm body off my back. You quickly placed your hands on my hips and started to turn me over. Normally you wouldn't be able to do this too easily, but in my state I was easy to maneuver. I let you guide me down onto my back, getting more excited by the moment as I knew what was cumming.
"Alright my little ho, my little bitch, I won't you to spread those legs of yours." As you helped by grabbing my ankles and settling them on your shoulders.
I took a moment to just breathe and be, my eyes looked up at yours and I surrendered to you, to us, and our deep ever growing love. I couldn't help but beam a loving smile up at you. You took a moment to smile sincerely back, stepping back from your role for a second. I tried to lift myself up a bit to kiss you, and fell back still weak from my multi-layered orgasm. You ,ust have had the same idea; you leaned down and started to slowly, passionately kiss me, which grew more intense by the second. It was a deep wet kiss, and even that felt orgasmic and slippery wet under this influence of the ecstasy we both took. I felt my heart start to expand with a glowing loving feeling that just felt so deep, we started to melt into each other. With you tenderly holding the back of my neck and your other hand resting on my cheek.
Almost too suddenly the spell came down, actually our energy shifted gears, and you pulled my hips towards your hard cock, slipping firmly back into its place inside me. My legs still sort of resting up in the air but against your shoulders. A moan escaped my lips as I started to ride the new wave that was building sort of slowly, but with the unstoppable persistence of the ocean going into high-tide.

More soon! Feel free to critique my story or make suggestions. This is my first story written for others as well as myself, hehe! ;-) (Although from the looks of other stories I probably won't see too much response for awhile) I would also love to hear from some ladies on this sort of fantasy, how many of ya ladies out there are dying to do this,