View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 04:35 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Carl got up quickly stroking his cock as he walked to the other side of the bed. Sam and Lynne quickly shifted positions allowing him to remain on his back while she straddled him, her sopping wet cunt hovering just inches above his rock hard cock. Her pussy was still spasming from the violent orgasm as she plunged down hard and swift onto him. Carl grabed a handful of Lynne’s soft curly hair and pushed her face down to Sam’s telling her to lick his lips and taste her sweet cum. Lynne slowly, seductively, trailed her tongue along the inside edge of Sam’s lips. She could smell the scent of her on him as he reached up and pulled her face up to his, which made her slide up on his cock til it had nearly escaped from between her lips.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas