View Single Post
Old 06-21-2002, 02:10 PM

Unfortunately we had to stop as we were both late for work. Work was hard, the kitchen was always hot and sweaty, and more so when your cock is straining and your balls aching to release spunk.

The next time i saw Frack was a week later. Friday night, I was anxious and excited. I had been fantasing, about things we could do together...

When I got to work, I made sure I was about forty minutes early and bounded straight to call for Frack. He opened the door and said "Come in", he smiled and I felt suddenly shy and awkward. He told me to wait in the lounge while he went upstairs, the video was on showing a man being ridden by a very attractive blonde. She had smallish tits, which hung down in a very provocative way. I noticed her long, dark nipples and wondered how they would taste.

Frack came in, as usual in his dressing gown, I caught a glimpse of his tight pants... he walked over and started to kiss me. Weirdly it did not feel odd, but sexy and loving. My hands immediately stroked hos cock through his pants, I traced his shape, running my fingers over the head, feeling the growing damp patch. His hands pulled my T-shirt off and undid my trousers, he stopped breathless.

"andy lie down on your front"... I was shocked and my breathing slowed I turned back to him. The TV in front of me, the blonde was being taken from behind. As if in slow motion I obeyed him, "Pull your pants down." he said, I did it very slow. I could feel the cool air on my bum, and again I felt exposed, open and eager. I lied down and felt him climb on me, he positioned himself above me.