View Single Post
Old 04-24-2003, 11:46 AM

Heather part 2

A huge black fleece blanket came flying over my shoulders and I felt Meeka instantly snuggle up next to my. It was amazing. I warmed up instantly – that’s for sure. We began watching the sunset and we loved the hues of red, orange, and yellow as God put on a display just for us. Our hands locked and I just felt like resting my head on her shoulder. She moaned as I snuggled into her side. I couldn’t hold back another moment. I buried my mouth into her neck and started kissing her feverishly. She moaned again and whispered, “Go girl mmm.” My hand ran up and down the side of her ribs, her ab muscles were incredible. My hand zeroed in on her breast and covered it quickly. ‘Yeaah baby…” she bellowed. It was completely dark under the blanket, I found that if I closed my eyes I could use my sense of touch even more. My hand slipped under her wetsuit top and ran over her smooth breast until my fingertips met her nipple. It was soft but conical in shape. I swirled my finger around her areola and massaged her nipple with the meat of my finger. She moaned with delight. We started to reshift under the cover and I realized she was removing all her clothes so I did the same. She positioned herself so we were in a 69 position but I didn’t realize it until her clitoris touched my lips. I sensed a small tuft of pubic hair. I spread her feminine fold so I could lodge my tongue inside. It was so warm and beautiful. I was constantly moaning with ecstacy. Just then she got to my vagina and slipped two strong fingers deep inside. I yelled with surprise and pleasure. She was on top. I sucked her clit through my lips and massaged it with my tongue as I felt her hips begin to buck and press against me. Her strength was explosive. After about 20 heavenly minutes of sucking she slid off me. As she did, I realized my chin and cheeks were covered with her wetness. It was very slippery but I enjoyed the flavor immensely. The next thing I felt was her mouth locking onto mine. We kissed deeply for a long while. Our arms wrapped around each other and all you could feel was naked flesh. We were so tightly wrapped that at some points of my body I couldn’t tell if I was hugging her or me. As we kissed, Meeka got on top of me again and started humping me very hard. Our pussy lips were locked in their grooves and our clits were banging into one another. Just as I thought Meeka was at her top speed she suddenly went twice as fast! She was fucking my brains fucked out! We both struck into full body orgasm within a minute of each other. My abdomen swirled inside with the most exquisite pleasure. We both screamed aloud throughout our climaxes. Afterward, we lifted off the blanket and simply lay in one another’s arms on the beach in the dark.
“Will I see you again?” I asked.
“I’m leaving for the pro surfer’s tour tomorrow but I’ll be back in a month. I’d love to see you again too.”
I held her tightly and said, “One month we’ll meet right here.”