Thread: My First Story
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2001, 07:24 AM
dobbydog

Cool My First Story

This is my first time doing this so bear with me and post your opinions.

It was a hot and steamy day and I was on fire. It had been a while since I had been laid and I was very horny. Trying to take my mind off my horniness I decided to go out and take a swim to cool me down. I went out into the yard and jumped into the pool naked. THe cool water felt great on my hot pussy.

After a while I came out and decided to lie on the lounge chair and get some sun. As I was lying there I take my hand and rub it over my large 34C breasts stopping to pinch the nipples bewteen my thumb and forefinger, making the nipple very erect. THey stood proudly like cherries. My hand lingered slowly down to my pussy. I spread my legs a little to get easier access. THen I rub my finger up and down my wet, sopping cunt. I finally find my clit and squeeze it. With that I let out a loud moan. I close my eyes and slip two fingers inside me. I start fucking myself, faster and faster while playing with my clit with my other hand. Faster and faster my fingers plunged into my cunt. I came quickly screaming with pleasure. As my breathing slowed down I opened my eyes only to see my next door neighbors staring at me.

Joe and Christine's eyes were glazed with lust as they stared at my body. I kept my legs open not feeling ashamed on bit. Ever since Joe moved in I had wanted to fuck him and right now I needed a nice long cock in me. This was my perfect chance. I spreaded my pussy lips ever more giving Joe the perfect view. My excited clit had become erect once more and it was showing prominently. Joe moaned when I did that.

Being so horny I got up and walked slowly over to the fence and kissed Joe. He kissed me back slipping his tongue in my mouth exploring every crevice. WE finally broke the kiss and I licked his lips with the tip of my tongue, he moaned once more. I asked him and Christine to come over. Within seconds they were there.

Joe walked in and gently cupped my aching breasts in his hands while he kissed me deeply. I moaned softly. He then kissed my neck and soon he was sucking on my nipples biting them ever so gently. I never felt something so good. Joe then kissed his way down all the way to my freshly shaven pussy. He parted my legs and kissed my slit. He then licked it up and down, moving his tongue from side to side. I was in a frenzy then at the verge of cumming. Joe sensing that found my clit and began to suck while Christine came over and began sucking on my nipples. I had never felt such a sensation before. I came hard, yelling out in ecstacy. After I came Joe just kept on sucking, he made me cum at least 5 times. After that I just lay there as Christine kissed me. She ran her hands all over my body.....

Someone please add on