View Single Post
Old 10-10-2002, 10:45 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Finding the Kink (A Devon Story)

(This is a story about finding your hidden desires. Most of us at Pixies have some kink or perversion and come here and find others like ourselves and find we are not alone. If you like this story please read Devon’s other story, Thanks – Skip)

Part 1

The alarm went off and I looked over at the time as the radio clicked on. Some wacky DJ was whooping and hollering and I had to slap it off. I held my head in my hands as the throbbing started and I tried to remember things from the party the night before. I decided that I had to get up as I heard one of my roommates moving around the apartment. As I slipped from the covers and moved my legs to the edge of the bed, I realized I was naked.

“What the hell did you do last night Devon”, I asked myself out-loud, knowing I never slept naked. My concentration on the pounding in my head had distracted me and now I noticed the slippery feeling between my legs. I was going to have to think hard about what or even who I did last night. I made a mental note to myself that with me being so damn horny lately it was not a good idea to combine that with alcohol. I reached down below my small tuft of hair and touched my lower lips. They were dried out with a substance that I had a good guess what it was.

I slipped on my robe and headed for the shower. I nodded to my roommate as I passed her in the hall. I noticed the grin on her face as she passed me. I decided I would have to interrogate her after my shower. I walked in the bathroom and avoided the mirror because I had a good feeling I didn’t want to see what my face looked like. Dropping the robe I reached in and turned the water on very hot. The bathtub felt good on my feet as I stepped in and put my head below the water. First thing I did was to reach down and begin to wash around my mound, getting the substance off. I closed my eyes trying to will the headache away and reached up and grabbed the soap. I began to rub the bar all over my body washing the night away. I crossed my ass with the soap and it immediately stung. “Now what”, I asked myself, and tried to look around my back side but could not see. I quickly washed my hair and face and jumped out the shower. Again when I was out and drying myself off I found that my entire ass was very sensitive.

I dropped the towel and walked to the full mirror and turned around. There on each very red cheek were marks, marks with 4 extensions from each side. I stared into the mirror and knew they could only be one thing…hand marks…I turned around and stared into the eyes in the mirror and the previous night came flooding back to me…and I smiled.