View Single Post
Old 09-18-2003, 08:49 PM
Booger Lama

Slipin my thumb into the txgrneyes ass I hear her moan around skips dick. As she pushes her ass against my thumb burin my thumb deeper into her ass. Startin to work my thumb in and out of her ass I bury my tongue deep into her pussy lickin her hard. Txgrneyes looks back at me and smiles and says "baby I want you where your thumb is." Smiling back at her I slide mt thumb out of her ass and slide her off the air mattress placeing it back on the side of the pool. I kiss her on the back of the neck and wisper into her ear "do you want skip to join too." She nods and grabs skips hand as I lead her out of the pool and the to air mattress. I push txgrneyes down on the mattress on all fours. I slip behind her and plase the head of my cock against her ass hole. Askin her "baby is this what you want she maons back "yes you know it baby" as she press her ass against me. I slowly slip my cock into her ass as she moans and smiles back at me. I lean down and kiss her burin myself all the way into her and kiss her. Reachin around huggin her tight and I pull her up and wisper into her ear "are you going to ask skip to join us."

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell