View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 08:58 AM

where was I?

Oh yeah....

so rob had a cheeky grin on his face and a large penis in his hand, Sarah had removed her bra and had one leg on the table, a finger tracing her nipple and another working over her tummy towards her exposed pussy.

Anna was still dressed and waiting for drink orders.

"Go on, suck him" breathed sara"please, i really want to see that.. oh..) and i noticed she had just found her pussy with her wandering finger. She looked so hot, I found myself dropping to my knees, in front of rob. And before I knew it, i was taking his cock into my mouth..."

it was hard and so firm. It was huge and it was such a foreign experience, I found I wasnt all that bothered by it, and the thought was turning me on.

OH my god, " sarah yelled as she moved to her knees next to me.. i felt her breath on my cheek as she moved in to get a good look, and then a lick, I moved off him, as she grabbed the base and startet to kiss it,

"licke with me" she said, and we began to french kiss each other around ovver and throuh his huge member. Sara had sexual light in her eyes as i tasted her sweet mouth and his spicy cock. rob moaned as we continued to lick around him to get to each other.

I felt him tense, and realised I wasn't ready to go that far, and as I moved away from him, he tensed and shot a huge load of hot spunk up his belly

OHHHH FUCCCK i am CUMMMMMMING...." and he pumped and gushed as sara continued to milk his penis with her hand, He was pinching at his own nipples and grabbing for his balls as he thrashed on the couch, I was mesmerised by saras red nailed hand jerking him hard.

"Oh fuck,,," he cried, "that was fantastic, oh god, shit, ohh and he fell in his seat, his huge cum covered erection resting on his belly as sara Idley played with the cum. I looked at her, so horny, so ready and realised she was not looking at me but over my shoulder

I followed her gaze, Anna was gone.

"oh no, we probably totally feaked her out.."
"you're right, she's such a sweet thing...and ..oh no..."

with that ara started to get to her feet. I felt shame and horror start to creep over me as i too stood, my dick wilting at the thought, when suddenly the door opened and Anna came in, total naked except for a camcorder and a dildo.

"oh damn, I missed it!" she said. Sara moved forward hugged Anna, and said,

"You didn't miss a thing sweetie, cmon J, lets show her what we can do...."
and with that, she took the camera and gave it to a slightly shaking rob, moved anna to the couch and pushed me down between her legs....

As her legs spread I realised shy cute demure Anna was not only shaved, but pierced, her labia was swollen and it was a matter of one deep lick to expose her clit. Sara swung her leg over my head and moved over anna, she lowered herself so that the two pussy's w.ere just about touching.. the mingled musk of the two women had me rock hard and i went about kissing and licking both pussies as the women took turns licking each others nipples....