Thread: Preston
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 12:48 PM

Party part 2

the man's name was Lawrence, he was a friend of Preston's from school. he was followed in by Missy and another guy who i learned later was named Jamal. Lawrence was moving towards me and unzipping his pants, Missy was right behind him, saying " thats right he can sure suck a mean dick". lawrence looked like he wanted to find out for himself.

he hauled out his cock, it was dark black and about 10 inches long and as fat as a water bottle. It was already hard, he pushed it towards my lips Saying " saying here you go boy try this one" I placed my hand around it, not able to touch my fingers, I brought close to my face, and smelled it it was already shiney, I heard Missy " he just took that monster out of my pussy, i hope you like the taste". I started to lick his shaft, slowly rollong my tongue down it using the the flat of my tongue to lick up the juice on it.

I swabbed that cock with my tongue going every inch of it tasting it. I lifted it up and sucked his balls into my mouth, they barely fit. I placed my lips at the head sucking the pre cum from his slit, I slid my mouth down the shaft about 5 inches and licked it while inside my mouth.

Meanwhile Jamal and Jeff and missy had climbed onto the other bed, and started making out. Jamal had Missy's head in his lap and I could see her mouth stretched out around what looked like an 8 inch cock, Jeff was fingering her pussy, I heard Missy's muffled voice as she tried to suck and talk at the same time. I didn't have to much time to wonder but I was thinking if missy and I were in here, who was taking care of pres and the other guys. I heard Missy say what sounded Like "Pam" but I couldn't tell her mouth was full.

I concentrated on Lawrence's cock, I pulled off for second and asked him to lay back on the bed. he said "whatever you need Bitch, as long as you keep sucking" I had him lay back on the bed, and kneeled between his legs looking at his cock. He said " its getting angry white boy you better kiss it" I did just that. i kissed his cock and licked it all over the shaft, I worked my way to the head and licked and kissed my way back down to his balls. I took each one into my mouth suckling and kissing them. I lifted his balls and looked at his asshole and licked the underside of his balls to his ass. i darted my tongue to his asshole licking all around it, he lifted his knees to give me better acess so he must have liked it.

I slid my tongue from his asshole to the tip of his cock, licking every wonderful inch trying to make sure I did not miss any. Missy was now kneeling over Jamals cock sucking it into her mouth while jeff was pushing his into her cunt, jamal had his hands buried in her hair, and jeff was holding her hips and as he pushed his cock into her it forced more of jamal's into her mouth.

I took the head of lawrence's cock back into my mouth and slid the first 5 inches into my mouth, I was drooling a lot so some rolled down his shaft onto his balls. I could feel his hands on my head just guiding it so foar, I bobbed up and down on the first 5 inches or so then took another plunge and took another 2 inches into my throat. His cock was thick so it was bit difficult but I managed to to do it. lawrence all the whlie was talking. " that's it boy you love balck cock, P told me you were good" "Thats it use your tongue, I got somthing for you" I was getting hot just listening to him. i kept bobbing on this hot black cock, I was in cock slut heaven. His cock was so wet with my drool and his pre cum I had to contnually swallow. his balls were soaked in drool.

Miss was squirming between the two cocks in her I could hera Jamal saying he was about to shoot. I looked over and saw him grip her head and force it down on his cock and i saw his hips tighten his ass and just shove that cock all the way in her cheeks bulged there were tears in her eyes her face was red. I saw jeff and he was shooting his load deep into her Pussy. Both guys were grunting and shooting their loads, missy was like a fish caught on hook just squirming between them.

my face must have looked the same I was trying not to gag as I swallowed more of this thick cock. Lawrence wanted a deep throat blow job and he was making sure he got one. I went down as far as I could go and he pushed my face further i couldn't breat i started to choke and cough. He laughed saying " ther you go bitch just another inch or so' he pushed my head. I could feel tears welling up, I could also feel his pubic hairs on my nose. lawrence grunted and I could feel his cum in my throat, he let me back off so that I had only 4 or 5 inches in my mouth, his next few spurts landed on my tongue I tried to swallow as fast I could some spurted out of my mout onto my chin and cheeks dribbling down my face. I continued to feel his cock spurt like it had a life of it's own finally it was drained, I let it fall from my mouth. Missy came over we were both red faced and teary eyed, she leaned over and kissed me stuffing her tongue into my mouth, were swapping Lawrence's and jamal's cum, I licked her face clean as she licked mine.

She then kneeled over my mouth with her cunt directly over my face, jeff's cum was dripping out of it I stuck my tongue deep into her open cunt and started to swab out jeff's cum and her juices, She had more than jeff's cum in there too, her cunt was filled with goo and I ate until it was clean. My cock was aching and finall Missy took it into her mouth and took it to the root. believe me I lasted less than a minute as I shot off in Missy's warm mouth. I unloaded a big laod itno her sucking mouth.

She laid down next to me and again kissed me pushing my own cum into my willing mouth. We sat there catching our breath and trying to relax a minute when Someone came through the door, it was a heavy set black woman with large tits. Pam I thought, she said " Shit, your faces look like glazed donuts". I suppose they did covered in cum and pussy juice, and it was only 9 o'clock we had all night to go yet.