Thread: Preston
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 04:42 PM

Preston's girl

I wasn't sure where to put this one, but being Bi I decided to put it here. Most of you know about my friend Preston. He is a dominant black man whose cock I love to suck and have fuck me. He had asked me earlier if I would suck his cock in front of his girlfriend and I agreed to do it.

Well my cell went off early one Saturday and it was Preston's ring. He asked me how I was doing and what i was up to, I told him just watching TV and not much else. He said "well if you're bored I got something you can do". I said sure. " be here at 1pm, and be ready for a treat". I was thinking oh this day just got better.

I showered and shaved, and got myself ready, and drove up to Milwaukee to Preston's place. I went to his door and knocked, and when it opened there was a blonde girl about 30 or so. Nice looking with a nice smile, her hair was down around her shoulders, and from what I could see she had a good looking set of tits. She ushered me saying "Preston's in here, Hi I'm Missy"
I introduced myself and followed her in.

We went into the livingroom and Preston was sitting on his couch, said " whats up", " not much, just came to see you". Preston said " I told Missy about you" I was a bit nervous at this point I said "ok" " I told her that you love my cock almost as much as she does". "yes, thats true" " I do love your cock" " well do you remember when I asked if you suck me in front of my girlfriend?" " yes" " well it's that time, bitch" Missy was just standing there smiling, she did have a nice smile.

" Well, get over here" I did as I was told, " Strip" I started to take of my clothes my cock was hard and Missy naturally noticed and said " Look Pres, he's already excited" My cock is about 7.5 inches not bad but nothing like Preston's magnicent piece of meat.

Preston Stood in front of me and told me to pull his sweat pants down and as i did his semi hard cock bounced into view, even soft it was huge. preston said " get to work bitch, Missy wants to see you worship my cock" i did as I was told. I took his cock in my hand and started to stroke it, bringing it to my mouth. I snaked my tongue out and started to lick around the head, and sticking it into his piss hole trying to get some pre cum. I started to drool on it and get it nice and shiney. I stuck the head in my mouth and slowly swirl my tongue around it. " Look up at me" he commanded. I raised my eyes and looked up at him as I started to bob my mouth on his hardening cock, I could hear Missy sort of laughing and squealing. Preston had his hands on my head and was guiding my head alnog his cock, fucking my mouth. Here I was kneeling in front of my black lover sucking his cock in front of one of his girlfriends.

Preston Sat back on the couch with my mouth attacthed to his cock, like we were welded together. He motioned for Missy to sit next to him, he pulled up her shirt and as i suspected she had a good set of natural tits, he started playing with them as I serviced his cock. I was between his spread legs stroking and sucking his cock as he was sucking Missy's nipples. He Told Missy get behind him and hold his head on my cock. Missy kneeld behind me and placed her hands on either side of my head and followed my bobing motion. I would come up for air and my saliva would be connected to my lips and Preston's cock it looked so sexy.

Finally I was relaxed enough and i good get a good amount of Preston's cock in my mouth, it was fully coated with spit and drool, I could get about 9 inches into my mouth and as I was sucking and stroking, Preston was getting close. I heard Missy say "Geez, you were right he can suck pretty good" Preston said " Watch This girl" he grabbed my head and started to fuck my face. I could feel his cock harden " Here it comes, bitch" I felt the first spurt and as his hot cum filled my mouth, I swallowed and it filled up again. I swallowed that spurt just as a third one filled my mouth I wasn't quick enough the fourth and fifth spurt squirted out of my mouth all over my face and chinf into my eyes. i continued to suck that cock just like it was the only thing in my universe. I could hear Missy saying something but I didn't care. I let his softening cock slipp from my lips, it was covered with spit and cum. My face was a mess.

Missy pointed to my cock and said " Pres, look this guy came all over too". And I looked and yes i did, She then leaned down and started to lick the cum from my face, sticking her tongue into my mouth, Missy and I cleaned Preston's cock together.

I kmew i was in for a hell of an afternoon.