Thread: Preston
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 10:54 AM

Preston, Jeff and I

As I stated in my previous thread, I am a bi white married male. I have met with my friend Preston several times. He is a black man with an 11.5 inch magnificent cock.

He asked me if I was up to a threesome with another man, ofcourse I replied yes. We set it up for a Saturday at his place. I was supposed to be there at 10 am, but anxious as I was I showed up at 915 or show. Preston buzzed me in and met me at his door. I went into the apartment and he invited me to sit down. I was then intorduced to Jeff, he is also a black man about 38 or 39 about 6ft tall and built kind of stocky like a wrestler.

We started chatting for a while, Preston had already told Jeff about me and he was asking questions on what I was willing to do and what my limits were. As this was going on Preston had slipped in a gay DVD on the TV. I told Jeff about my experiences with Preston and other married men.

I was trying to talk to him and watch the movie, and catch a glimpse of Preston at the same time so I was getting very excited. jeff asked if I wanted to see his cock, I nodded yes he said tell me. I said 'please let me see your cock' He stood up and unsnapped his jeans and let them fall, he wasn't wearing any underwear. I saw his cock It was semi hard and about 5 inches long. He said it didn't big as prestons only about 8.5 inches.

At that point I didn't care, I wanted a closer look, I kneeled down in front him right in the living room and placed my hands on his cock it was warm to the touch and started to twitch at my touch. I pushed my head closer to it sticking my tongue out to lick the head. preston was off to my right stroking his cock, watching us. I placed Jeff's cock into my mouth and started to suck on just the head fondling his balls as did. Preston stepped a bit closer and and my other hand automatically went to his cock. I was in heaven.

My own cock was rock hard, and dripping. I continued to suck on Jeff's cock as it got harder in my mouth it started to fill up my mouth and stretch my jaws. I hit my stride, as I said before I can usually deep throat 8 inches or so so I tried that with Jeff his pubic hair tickled my nose. Preston was getting harder and I let Jeff's cock slip from my mouth with a pop, it was covered with spit and pre-cum. I took took Preston's monster into my mouth and started to lick and suck it like there was no tomorrow. I continued to jerk jeff's slippery cock.

Finally i had to stand up and take off my clothes and we went to the bedroom, Bot Jeff and preston lai on the bed as I kneeled above thier cocks alternately sucking and jacking them off. I licked down Preston's cock to his balls and he lifted his feet and told me to lick his ass. I buried my face in his ass licking and sucking his asshole. Jeff said I want some of that too. So he lifted his legs and I went to town with my tongue.

Jeff statred to finger my ass, and got some KY warming jel, and started to insert his fingers in my ass stretching it out. Finally he got behind me and stood up by the bed and grabbed my hips. Slowly inserting his cock in my ass, I could feel it filling me up, I stopped sucking Preston initially, and Preston told me to get back to it. So I did placing my mouth back over his cock, my spit rolled down his shaft. Jeff slowly pushed his cock into me, I pushed back as best i could.

jeff started to fuck me fast, and as he did the movement from him as well as Preston's hands pushed my mouth further down preston's cock. My cock was a s hard as nails bobbing away. I could feel Jeff's legs on my hips so I knew he was going deep. His hands on my hips pulling me to him Preston's hands on my head pushing his cock in my throat. god I loved it. After about 10 minutes of this Jeff said he was going to cum. He had a few quick short thrusts and growled as he shot his cum in my ass and just kept pumping and squirting.

Preston meanwhile was fucking my throat and said he was going to cum in my mouth I didn't say anything as my mouth was full. Preston shot his load into my mouth so hard I couldn't swallow it all and I swear there was so much I think some shot out my nose. I swallowed as much as I could. I shot my load all over the sheets. I cleaned off Preston's cock with my tongue and sucked him clean, Jeff offered me his cock to clean which I di willingly.

After cleaning them up we rested a bit we had all day so we wanted to get ready for round two.