View Single Post
Old 02-17-2004, 12:10 AM

Jaylene

So the day had finally come to end the BJ challenge and tally up the points. All of us, the sluts of St. Helen, Trish, Jo, Charlie, Mel, and I were there, were in Charlie’s living room. Her parents were again gone for the weekend.

“Okay, Ladies” Charlie said standing up. As she stood her skirt slid up and she wiggled it back down to mid-thigh, her large tits jiggling as she did so. “We’re here because unknown to you all, Trish and Ronnie have been competing in a little challenge.”

That kinda perked the girls up; we really were a rather competitive bunch. I saw them sit up at attention.

“Our job ladies, is first to determine how the winner shall be rewarded and the loser shall be punished. Then we must judge the competition.”

“So what exactly was the challenge?” Mel asked.

“Well, the two sluts over there had decided to see who could suck the most dick in 3 months time,” Charlie said nodding in our direction.

“Oh my God,” exclaimed Jo. I laughed thinking we had offended her modest sensibilities.

“You ponies!” sneered Mel. And though she was acting like she thought we were big whores I could tell she was really pissed that she hadn’t been invited to take part in the challenge.

“Oh come off it Mel, we all know what a cocksucker you are, so don’t play innocent,” said Trish laughing.

“Shut-up Trish” was Mel retort, and I could tell she was rankled now. I smirked thinking how stupid Trish was to piss off one of the judges right before she was going to lose our little bet.

“So Ladies, what is the reward and punishment?” asked Charlie.

“I think,” said Mel, and evil grin spreading across her face, “that the loser should be spanked. Spanked hard by each of us.”

“I LOVE it!” shrieked Jo. “We all get to smack the loser’s bare ass 10 times.”

“And the winner gets to apply 20 spanks,” said Charlie. “Everyone agree?” There were nods and ‘Ayes” from the entire group.

“Now,” asked Charlie, “What about the reward for the winner?”

“I know,” said Jo “ the winner gets a nice licking from the loser.”

I laughed as Charlie’s jaw dropped in response to Jo’s suggestion. I guess Jo wasn’t as innocent as she liked to pretend. Charlie’s shocked expression quickly turned into a sardonic smile.

“Oh God Jo, it’s perfect”. Mel shook her head in agreement and so it was decided upon.

“Okay Ladies, lets’ start tallying up those points,” instructed Charlie. Trish and I walked to our purses and pulled out the notepads where we had been keeping track of the guys we blew. As we were walking back to the circle, Trish said under her breath, “Better get that ass and that tongue ready darlin” before sitting down. I gave her a dirty look.

“Okay Trish, start giving us the list of your victims,” said Charlie with a laugh. She had a pen and paper in hand, ready to tally points.

“Well let’s see, I started by sucking off two boys at school, 2 points there. Then I sucked of a guy in the dressing room of work, for 3 points. And pretty soon the word got around town a bit that not only could you get a nice pair a pants at the store put also a blowjob. Pretty soon blokes were coming in and asking for them”.

“She’s not lying either,” I laughed. “Look I’ve spent so much time on my knees there, that I’ve got rug burn.”

“Yeah, Ronnie and I pretty much split the demand, each sucking off like, 3 guys a week, for six weeks straight. So that puts me at what? 23 points?”

“Yeah. Ronnie what about you then?”

“Well I have the same number of points. I had two boys at school to start with, and 7 in the dressing room at work.”

“Well right now you two are tied. Trish, who else do you have?’” asked our score keeper.

“Um, well I blew 6 more guys at school. About half the football team in fact. I started by sucking off the Matt, the captain, and ended up having the opportunity to suck off 5 of Matt’s friends. So six points there. Oh and then I sucked off Mr. Wilson.”

A gasped reverberated around the room.

“Shut up! You did not!” Jo said. I have to admit I was finding it had to believe myself. See Mr. Wilson was the gym coach.

“ I did too. It happened that he walked in after I had sucked off Todd. He didn’t see anything. But as I was about to leave he asked to see me in his office. He started lecturing me on inappropriate behavior. I tried to act all innocent, and said I didn’t know what he was talking about. That’s when he pointed out that I had Todd’s cum in my hair. I guess I didn’t clean myself up as much as I thought. And he said he’d heard rumors that I was quite the little cocksucker. He threatened to call my parents, and of course I begged him not to. So we worked out a little arrangement instead.”

“Oh my god Trish, you are such a whore!” exclaimed Jo. I think her sensibilities were truly offended. We would never look at Mr. Wilson the same again.

Trish smiled a huge grin. “Yeah…a whore with 32 points”.

“What do you 32 points?” asked Charlene. “Mr. Wilson was at school. That’s only worth 1 point”.

“Bullshit” said Trish. “He is a man at school and definitely should be worth 3.”

Pretty soon a heated debate ensued with Mel agreeing with Charlie and Jo agreeing with Trish.

“Oh just give her the 2 points Charlie”. I finally said. I had to admit it took some balls to suck off a teacher and Mr. Wilson at that. He really wasn’t the most attractive guy. Trish had earned the 3 points.

“Fine. Any more points Trish?” Charlie asked.

“Nope that’s it,”

“Okay, Ronnie?” Charlie asked.

“Yeah, I had 4 guys at school.”

“Who?” Trish asked.

“Well if you must know some of Will’s friends. Derek, James, Rob, and Mick.”

“Okay, 27 points Ronnie, anyone else?” I know it was mean but I wanted to toy with Trish for a little.

“I don’t think so”. Before I could even say another word Trish started in on me.

“Hah. I knew it; I knew you could not compete with me. I told you you had better be ready.”

“Wait, Ronnie I thought you had one more person. Actually I’m sure you had won more person, as I was there, and I taped it’.

Trish choked on her laugh.

“Oh that’s right Charlie, I almost forgot about that,” I said. I got up, grabbed the tape out of my purse, turned the TV on and placed the tape in the VCR. It started immediately and you could see me on my knees in front of Will.

“Oh my god, is that who I think it is? Shit that’s Will, Trish”. Mel yelled with delight.

“I…I can’t believe you Ronnie…” For once in her life I think Trish was actually speechless.

“God, he is huge Trish!” Jo stammered.

“Yeah it looked like he was a hard suck, and I can tell you first hand that he was a hard fuck to”, Charlie said with a laugh.

“You fucked him too? You slut!”

“Watch and wait and see for yourself Trish”.

The girls watched transfixed as I gave Will a pretty awesome blowjob. Then the camera was placed down on the seat of a chair but you could still see Will having Charlie as he bent her over the couch. As we watched Charlene was giggling like a virgin schoolgirl.

“Oh shut up Charlene. Don’t act so coy; you’re a whore and we know all know it. I can’t believe you two fucked my brother.

“I can,” said Jo, “He is so hot!”

“Well I think that concludes our little challenge. Ronnie wins with a total of 38 points. Trish, strip. And assume the position over the arm of the coach”

Trish couldn’t hide her irritation. You could see her seething. She pulled her shirt up over her head. Next she unhooked the back of her bra, releasing her large tits from their holder. She wiggled out of her shorts and slid off her thong. I smiled as I saw her exposed pussy. She had shaved it all except for a little strip in the middle. She walked over to the couch, her chin held high, trying to maintain her dignity.

“I get to give the first set,” said Mel. She walked up to the bent over bottom of Trish and immediately smacked her ass hard, not giving Trish any time to prepare herself.

SMACK…SMACK…SMACK.

With each hard spank Trish jumped a bit. She was biting her lip trying not to cry out.

“9….and 10. Okay, I’m done with her. Whose next?”

“I am” Charlene said. She walked up to Trish’s sore red bottom and began to massage and rub the tender skin. You could physically see Trish relax a bit. Just as the tension released from her body Charlie spanked her. …SMACK….SMACK. Trish gasped. Over and over again Charlene slapped her butt.

Jo spanked Trish next, and she was much nicer about it then the other girls were. Jo spanked her once on the ass, as once on the pussy, alternating between the two. Trish seemed to enjoy this a bit more. She didn’t flinch with the spanks, and her face was flushed.

Mel I think was still mad at Trish for her earlier comment because she sat on the couch Trish was leaning over, and pulled and pinched on Trish’s nipples as Jo lightly spanked her. Mel seemed determine to make Trish uncomfortable.

Then it was my turn. I walked behind her and I have to admit I found the site of Trish displayed like this very arousing. Her plump ass was sticking straight up in the air. It was red from her punishment, but I also noticed that her pussy was swollen, and glistening with wetness. I slid my finger into her plump softness.

“Oh my Trish, it looks to me like you’ve been enjoying this”

She parted her lips to respond to me, and I wiggled my finger inside of her. Her response instead was a soft moan. I worked Trish with my finger until she was panting hard and squirming in pleasure. And then… SMACK… I spanked her pretty ass. I simultaneously fingered her and spanked her. But soon her 20 spanks were dispersed, and before she had a chance to cum on my hand. Oh well that was the price of losing. I figured she’d just have to satisfy herself later.

I laid down on the love seat, and pulled up my skirt, and slid of my panties. Trish, holding her sore bottom in her hands, walked over and knelt between my legs. She lowered her mouth onto my pussy and slid her tongue from my hole to my clit.

“HHHMM, from the taste of you Ronnie, I can tell I wasn’t the only getting turned on by my spankings.” I blushed but had no response because she was right. She resumed her licking, sliding her tongue into every intimate crevice between my legs. My hips began to move and I reached my hands down and curled my fingers in her hair as I pushed her head into me. She began to suck my clit, and I lost it. An earth shattering orgasm exploded inside of me. I began scream.

“I’m cumming. Oh God! I cumming!”

As my eyes fluttered open I saw Trish smiling up at me. She pointed her finger at the other couch, and to my surprise I saw Jo between Charlene’s legs, eating her out. Charlie meanwhile was fingering Mel, as Mel caressed her tits.

“Looks like were not the only sluts in St. Helen,” I said.

Trish laughed. “Nope. And it looks like they could rival us. I’m thinking they might be ready for a challenge themselves.”

That year, our last year at school Trish and I found out that they were indeed up for a few challenges.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"