View Single Post
Old 03-13-2003, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Harry grabbed prof. MsGonagall from behind and started to run his hands down her shirt to massage her erect nipples. Then, with the wave of a wand, all of her clothes were gone. Harry dragged her into a classroom and bent her over the desk. He parted her cheeks, and started to play with her ass hole by rubbbing his cock around the rim. Then with one forceful plunge, he rammed his cock into her, pumping his full 10 inches in her. "u like that bitch?" harry yelled while slapping her thighs and squeezing her nipples "oh god yes, fuck me harder" the prof. screamed. Hermione started to rub her clit with her eyes closed, hten felt a little nub on her fingers. She opened her eyes and there was Ron, smilng his wide tooth grin. He then moved her hand out of hte way, pushed ehr against a wall, and rammed his cock in her pussy, all the way. He then took a deep breath and shoved his balls in there. "uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh" was all you heard coming from hermione. "i'm ur bitch, i'm ur bitch, I'M UR BITCH," the prof. yelled at the top of her lungs. Harry then moaned with pleasure and let loose at least a gallon of his hot, magic blue cum in her ass. Ginny then ran over and got underneath harry and the prof. and licked up the cum that was puring from her asshole. Harry then felt his leg start to vibrate, as he watched horny ass ginny hump his leg vigorously. She rubbed her slit up and down his toned calves. Harry felt his legs getting wet from Ginny's juices, as she let out a wild, ravenous orgasm. Ginny craved more. She then lifted Harry's leg, and rammed his foot up her tiny little cunt. She rammed it in out in and out. "Oh god, this is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than any of my ten fingers could have done," Ginny said with a sigh of relief.
(( next ))