View Single Post
Old 02-03-2003, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Hermione grabbed his cock and told him to fuck this girl. She inserted Harry's cock into her waiting pussy. Harry pumped away while Hermione decided to add to Harry's pleasure. she reached around to his anus and stuck a finger in. Harry moaned with pleasure and started fucking harder. The girl started moaning louder as she approched orgasm. As soon as it hit, Hermione shoved another finger up Harry's ass. Harry exploded again filling the girl's cunt with his cum. He couldn't believe how much he had cum in the last few hours. Their orgasm's over Harry pulled his cock out as Hermione removed her fingers. As they lay there not saying a word, the girl got up and left. Harry looked over at Hermione and said, "come with me- I have an idea." They found their clothes and Harry led Hermione back to his room where he got his wand. "What are you going to do now?" Hermione asked. "Watch and find out." Harry made a few quick motions with his wand and then pointed it at Hermiones chest. Instantly her tits grew until she was about a D cup. Harry asked her if she would like to be bigger but Hermione said she wasn't sure about the size of her breasts now. So Harry left them as they were. "Shit, Harry- I'm definetely going to need some new bras if you leave me like this." "Probably only for awhile," Harry answered. "Let's go find Prof. McGonagall and see if we can figure all of this out." So off they went.