Thread: Circle Sex
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 06:01 PM

Jennaflower

glad i'm hitting the spot.

I took his cock deep into my mouth, feeling the weight of him on my tongue. I could taste the hot salty taste of his cock, and pre-cum. I pulled bacl, almost realising his cock and then sliding my lips back down as far as I could, and the back up tigthening my lips around his ridge,, I felt riduculous and horny, loving the taste and explicit act of sucking cock...

He groaned "Ohh yeah, suck it up eat my dick you cock-sucker.."

I pulled him out and licked the shaft, rubbing the head over my face, letting pre-cum string and streak on my face "That's it" I hissed "Give me it all, cum in my mouth, cum over my face, let me taste your cum!"

Then i deftly took him back in, this time deeper, trying to swallow his whole cock, but I gagged and had to pull back off. His cock was shiny with saliva and pre-cum, a big pool slowly leaked out, I slithered out my tongue and licked it up, then I blow on his cock and took him back in, I started to build up a rhythm of up and down, while doing this I caressed his balls, gently stroking and then more firmly tugging them. Brian groaned and suddenly his whole thich shaft spasmed, grew big and then something hot and salty was in my mouth, I pulled away and it struck my face in big, thick, stringy wads, I realised he had come and I hurriedly took him back into my mouth and drained his pumping cock...