View Single Post
Old 07-21-2001, 10:18 PM
exlntlika

Post Still tired . . . . .

We step out of the shower and I dry you down smearing scented oil all over your delicious body kissing u on the nipples and then biting your lip softly as my hands touch u all over tying your hands behind your back and blindfolding u as I force u onto your knees my hand behind your head pushing my hard cock against your lips opening your mouth u lick my pee hole and taste my precum and start sucking and licking my cock I slide it deep inside your mouth I pull out and rub it on your nipples and then I slide a jelly cock inside your soaking cunt you start fucking my cock with your mouth as u ram the jelly cock with your cunt faster and faster as I squeeze your hard nipples u are trembling as I put u over my knee and slide the jelly cock inside your ass as I slide 4 fingers inside your wet cunt smacking u harder and harder I can feel u starting to cum I get u on all fours and slide the jelly cock inside your cunt as I slide my hard cock inside your aching ass pumping my cock I can feel u cumming as u fuck yourself with the jelly cock rolling u over I put your legs behind my neck and start ramming your cunt as hard and fast as I can u shake and tremble as u cum screaming fuck me fuck me hard I start cumming inside u as u cum again and again I spread your legs and lick your clit and slide my tongue deep inside your soaking pussy tasting my cum as I slide my tongue deep inside your mouth sucking your tongue and squeezing your nipples hard u cum again and collapse on the floor I slide my wet cock inside your mouth u lick and suck I am hard again and I fuck your mouth as u rub your clit with the jelly cock then slide it inside your wet cunt I cum in your mouth as u cum again kissing you I taste my cum I take the blindfold off untie your hands pick u up in my arms carry u to the bed lay u down kiss u all over lie down beside you hold your hand a and tell u I love u u have tears in your eyes as u tell me u love me we embrace and fall asleep . . . . . . . .