View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Awesome on my Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilergirl1
double bump for lizz
hehehehe thanks BG!

I Lean in to kiss this gorgeous woman just once before we go at licking and sucking this hard bodied hunk. i lick the base of his shaft and she takes him in her mouth. i go down further to suck on his ballsack and lick around them

the man with me grabs my hips and i can feel him postioning himself behind me. Yes! i arch my back to thrust my ass up on the air so he know that i want him there as my mouth and tongue are a bit busy right now. i feel the tip of his cock right at the entrance of my hot honey hole. I rock my hips and he thrusts into me. I gasp and moan aloud. God, he is big, bigger than i have ever have before, but i like the way he stretches me, and i rock back to meet him when he thrusts again.

she looks at me when i moan, and seems to know that i want to be filled at both ends, and lets me take our shared man in my mouth so i can suck his big cock. i bring him all the way in my mouth and down my throat. I love this feeling, and suck him for a moment before i relinquish "Hunk" back to the gorgeous woman's able mouth.

I arch my back again and i start getting pounded into even harder. My breasts bob back and forth with the motions and i balance myself with one hand to grab on to my nipple to pinch it, adding extra sensation to this already great fucking i am getting. I think he saw me move my hand towards my breasts, as he starts pumping me harder, digging his fingers into my hips as he grabs me for the leverage. I moan louder as i feel my climax approaching; i want to cum, but i want to taste "Hunk's" balls again, and see her lovely mouth sucking him off. I lean forwards and lick at his balls and look at her out of the corner of my eye.