View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 11:37 AM
Suprise Me

Totally Lost!

Damn! Here I am, all dressed to kill, and totally lost. I turn on the overhead light trying to read the directions my girlfriend gave me to this "reading" she wanted me to go to with her and realized that I really couldn't read her handwriting and drive at the same time. I spy an exit sign indicating a rest stop and relax a little and turn off the overhead light. I can check her directions, pee, and get a soda at the same time there. As I pull into the parking area, I notice a familiar vehicle parked in the passenger car area off by itself and a big rig parked down toward the end of the lot. I park my car and get out glancing at the car parked at the end thinking it looks just like my girlfriends car. With that in my head, I make a beeline for the building to pee and grab a soda.

As I come out of the building with my soda, I look around the rest area and notice how nice it was and it has a spectacular view of the ocean and the rising full moon. I decide rather than sit in my car, to go sit on one of the benches, drink my soda, and try to dicipher my friend's directions.

As I make my way over to the path where the benches are located I hear moaning. Great! Someone's getting some, and I am lost at a rest stop. The moaning is growing more intense and my curiosity gets the best of me and I slowly, sliently make my way over to where the sounds are eminating.

Thinking my eyes are playing tricks on me, I creep closer to what I think is two couples. As my eyes adjust to the moonlight, I silently make my way closer. I see one man kneeling behind a naked woman on her knees caressing her and the other couple - the woman giving the man, by the look on his face, the best blow job he has ever had! I stand there watching and listening to their moans of pleasure. My breathing starts to speed up and my hand slowly makes its way to my suddenly wet pussy. I smother a moan when I see the second woman lean in closer to the man getting the bj and watch both women explore him with their tongues.