View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 09:30 AM
Not there yet.....

Teased Trucker

As we watch the other couple, my fingers continue to caress this angel. Her long hair blowing in the breeze, her head tipped to the side allowing me to nibble her neck as I watch them, the feel of her hard nipple in one hand as the other massages her wetness. Her body sinks into me like clay to be molded in my hands. I look down at her beautiful breasts as they rise and fall from her breathing. Her eyes are fixed on the other woman as she gives the voyeur an incredible bj. I run my hands up and down her arms and grab her hands and robe and lead her up next to the others. Spreading the robe down next to them we both kneel on it. Angel (I wish I knew her name) knelt next to the man and I next to the woman who I noticed just took him all the way down her throat. She looked so unbelievably sexy looking at me then Angel with his cock deep in her mouth. She had this incredible look of lust, smoldery and hot, in her eyes.

I brought one knee behind her between her kneeling knees and kissed her shoulder. As my arms reached around her tiny torso one hand pulled on her rock hard nipple and the other found the wettest thighs ever. So wet actually my hand literally slid up to her hairy mons and 2 fingers easily and gently went in. When she moaned, I looked down to see her and Angel sharing the mans cock. Languishing their tongues over it, meeting at its tip in a deep soul searching kiss.

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........