View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 04:16 AM
Awesome on my Own

As i was about to step forwards, closer to the couple, i felt a presence behind me. His hands are on me and i feel his hot breath across my ear as he whispers to me. He wants to join the sexy couple as well, but at the moment, i am caught up in the feeling of his wonderful, strong hands on my body. He caresses my breast and the world stops at that moment. "Oh, god!" i moan and i turn to kiss him. He slides the robe off of my shoulders and his hands run down my arms as the flimsy satin falls off to puddle at my feet. i have to grab on to him to steady myself, "god this man can kiss a woman silly" i think. he cups my ass in his hands and pulls me closer and the soft skin of my belly rubs against his zipper. i feel that he is fully aroused and heat begins to pool in my pussy, and then begins to throb. I unbutton his shirt to feel his hard chest under my hands, while we remain in a hot kiss.
I hear a loud moan, off a little bit and realize that we are still nearby the other couple. I pull away and look as the man gets the best blow job of his life. Wow, that makes me all the hotter, hearing them, and yet, feeling this hunk of a man, caressing me.
while i look at the other couple, he reaches down and strokes my clit. I instantly arch my back and moan.