View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 12:54 PM
Awesome on my Own

The gentle breeze plays and flips my curtains around at my picture window. The smell of the ocean drifts in my modest ocean side house. It invites me out. i put on my favorite satin robe so the cool night air can touch me all over my warm skin. i am restless tonight and i go out into my backyard to see the moonlight on my pale skin. i love the way the satin is cool and so soft on my body, caressing my hardening nipples. Although this is a sensuous feeling, i am still restless, and perhaps a walk by the water will soothe me. i go out the back gate and down the path i know so well; even with the moonlight to guide me, i didn't need it. i close my eyes and walk, feeling the smoothe worn stones under my feet, and then the sand. with my eyes closed i can hear the lapping of the waves and the wind playing in the nearby bushes and, hhhmmm, what was that? i open my eyes and see a little ways off a man's backside and a woman on her knees infront of him. i exhale slightly as i hadn't realized that i had held my breath. the slight sound from me, or maybe she sensed my presence, but she looked at me for a moment. She smiled a wicked kind of grin, as i remembered that i was just in my satin robe and it was open. my nipples became harder yet, as she motioned to me by crooking her index finger at me. The man then looked down at the very sexy lady at his feet, saw where her attention was, the turned to look at me. he smiled and nodded his head.