View Single Post
Old 05-20-2003, 06:42 PM

"Is that, Ok" gasped Tom.

"uh, yeah, be slow, but fill me.." I groaned.

Tom gave another slow stroke, sliding in deeper and then withdrawing til he was almost out, then he gave a deep push. I felt my anus stretch a sharp apin and then he was well in pusing to the hilt. His balls against my bum.

"ohh"

"You alright?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, yeah...fuck me Tom please fuck me your cock feels so good inside my anus, fuck me."

Then Tom started to fuck me, slow and measured but building deeper and harder, my anus swallowing his cock, I loved the feeling of being filled and pushed back, keen to take him in further, wanting my arse filled with hard, thick cock.

The video was playing two guys fucking, one pulled out and shot his load. Tom spoke "So sexy, so cool, watching it and doing it".

Tom stopped and held my hips, stroking my bum, his cock twicthing inside my anus. He withdrew and pulled me over, i raised my legs instincyively, exposing my anus, already open and red. He gently but easily slid back into my anus..I looked up watching his face, the sweat on his body, but mainly the gleaming shaft disappearing into my anus and reapperaing slicker and darker.