Thread: Vampyre's Syn
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2002, 10:54 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As Gabrielle frees herself from the confines of her blouse Genevieve watches her through half closed eyes. As Gabrielle starts to tease Genevieve's mouth with her nipple and breast she flicks her tongue out trying to taste it. Just as she finally captures Gabrielle's nipple between her lips and starts to suck on it - suckling her as a babe and running her tongue across the hardness of it she feels Vaj's kisses moving slowly up ker thighs. The feelings are so intense and unlike any she has ever known before. Gabrielle kissing her breasts and Vaj licking and kissing her thighs is causing her whole body to tremble. Finally Vaj reaches his destination and Genevieve's whole body tenses before relaxing into his ministrations. Her thighs strain at the bonds that hold them trying to keep Vaj there. As Vaj's tongue flicks back and forth over her clit her thighs begin to quiver and shake. Her whole body is straining against the bonds that hold her back.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses