Thread: Vampyre's Syn
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2002, 11:14 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As she looses herself in Gabrielles kisses her body reacts almost violently in it's need. Gabrielles deft fingers glide over her breasts and she arches up needing and wanting more. Genevieves nipples become almost painfully taut in thier reaction to Gabrielle. She feels the cold blade of Vaj's knife along her stomach only as an afterthought and when she feels his hands upon her waistband she pushes up her hips as best as she is able to free herself of her confining pants. Her whole body feels as if Gabrielle has set it aflame with her kisses and caresses. As Vaj slides down her pants she feels almost a relief to be free of them. He removes her shoes and lightly touches her feet causing a giggle to be stifled by Gabrielles kiss. She feels Vaj's hands start to run up her thighs and it causes a tingling deep wthin her. Her legs begin to tremble with desire and yearning. Garbrielle then breaks the kiss eliciting a protesting groan from Genevieve but Gabrielle quickly kisses her way down from Genevieves throat to her chest finally reaching her breast and kissing and nibbling upon it as if Genevieve were a delectable morsel to be savored. Genevieve starts to moan and shiver from Gabrielles kisses. As Gabrieele leans over to savor Genevieves other breast her own breast passes across Genevieves lips... hesitantly Genevieve reaches out with her tongue and licks across Gabrielles clothing encased breast.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses