Thread: Vampyre's Syn
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2002, 11:09 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As Genevieve gives in to Gabrielle and allows her to blindfold her she cannot help but feel a little afraid at what is to come next. Gabrielle whispers into her ear as she places it on and it does soothe her just a bit. After Gabrielle leads her into the room she is desperate to get the blindfold off but is told that it's not yet time. She stands there fightened every noise seeming to be ten times louder since she cannot see anything. The she feels Gabrielle near.. she knows it is her because she can smell her perfume and the unique scent that is Gabrielle. Just as she was thinking that she was going to be relieved of the blindfold Gabrielle starts to kiss her almost savagely plundering her mouth. Genevieve lets out a startled cry that is lost in Gabrielles mouth. Gabrielles hands start to roam her body and she cannot deny the fire that her touches create inside. She opens herself to Gabrielles kiss and melts into her.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses