View Single Post
Old 12-07-2003, 06:03 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

I said my goodbyes to Trish and mused on our conversation. I realised that the reason I hadn't picked up on any vibes from Jason was probably due to the fact that I wasn't really all that attracted to him. I mean, he was a nice enough guy and cute enough, but he just didn't have that 'I have to get into your pants' kinda look. Besides, he was the same age as us. I smiled and thought that I might keep Jason in reserve in case the contest got close. I also made a mental note to start flirting with him a lot more, just for the fun of it.

I had hatched a plan that I needed to take care of. Trish walking in on me in the change room was the final straw. She showed that she had no fear and had no issue with pushing the envelope. So, I had to raise the bar another notch. And I had the perfect target in mind.

I rang Jo.

"Hey Ronny, what's up?" Jo asked, even at this early stage of her life she had an amazingly sexy phone voice

"Not heaps, just got home from work, you know" actually Jo didn't.

Her parents didn't want their little girl working in shopping malls or flipping burgers at the local fast food joint. Those jobs were below her. That was the main difference between Trisha and Jo. Trish's parents made her work. The value of learning how to make your way in the world, and the importance of earning a dollar and earning your own way. Jo's parents would look after her until she could find a suitable partner that would take over. I felt a bit sorry for Jo as she would never really find fulfilment this way. I think that was part of the reason she ran with 'The Sluts'. Still, what Jo wanted, Jo got.

Hence my call.

"Yeah. Work sucks" Jo said, hardly understanding whether it did or it didn't

"It has it's advantages," I replied, my thoughts quickly returning to the image of myself and Trish having a hot and sticky load dumped on our faces no more than 3 hours ago. My pussy came straight to life, "say, can I ask a favour?"

"Sure, shoot"

"Are you still able to borrow your dad's camcorder?"

I knew full well that she could. Even it she wasn't supposed to, all she would have to do would be to say pretty please and flutter her eyelids. Daddy's little girl could do no wrong. Besides, we had borrowed the camcorder when we went on school camp last year. That thought remindered me of the prank Trish and I had played on Jo.

We had 'borrowed' the camera without Jo's knowledge after the day's activities. Jo had considered herself to be a bit of a filmaker and had videoed anything and everything in sight. I suggested to Trish that we tape over the day's filming and replace it with something more 'interesting'

We found a quiet place and I had Trish film me playing with myself. I told her to zoom in so that there were extreme close-ups of my tight, pink pussy. I had gotten so turned on by it. Turned on because Trish was also watching me in what had been, until then, a very private thing. Trish had been transfixed by the act. I remembered seeing her unconsiously touch herself briefly while she filmed. That single, split-second act had made me cum explosively. I screamed loudly, my head tilting backwards as I pushed my fingers deep inside myself, feeling my juices, feeling myself from the inside. I came so loudly that we had to quickly hide as a teacher had heard me orgasm.

Later that night I had heard slow, gentle rustling and peered over towards the sound. The dorm had only been light by a half moon but I could still tell that Trish had be pleasuring herself. The small moan confirmed it and I went back to sleep knowing she had been thinking of me while she had explored herself.

"Yeah, I guess so" Jo said, breaking my train of thought. My panties were very damp now.

"Cool"

"So, what are we doing with it? Not planing any jokes are you?" it was uncanny how Jo had seemed to be reading my mind

"No, no. But, um," I stuttered, the borrowing wasn't going to involve Jo, "I kind of need you to give it to me"

"Huh?"

"I need it" I tried to keep the answers short

"For what? I don't know whether I should just hand over my Dad's camcorder you know?" Jo made her case

"Look Jo, I really need it and I promise nothing will happen to it. I'll show you what I did with it when I return it. It is a surprise"

Damn right it was going to be a surprise, when Jo saw it she was going to squeal.

"I'll find out OK, I'll tell you tomorrow at school. But Ronny, you have to promise me that nothing will happen to it. My Dad will kill me if he knows I gave it to someone else"

Hardly, I thought.

"I promise JC, cross my heart and hope to die"

"Alright, not a sratch" Jo said

"I hear ya, you have my word OK?" I responded

"I talk to you tomorrow Ronny" Jo hung up and I just got my thanks and goodbyes in.

This was going to be great. The thought of it, coupled with my other dirty thoughts during the call with JC, had got me hot and wet. I pulled my pants and underwear off and lay down on the bed, spreading my legs wide so that I could access my seether with both hands.

And there I stayed for 10 minutes, feverishly working my clit and pussy for all I was worth. Enjoying the wetness of my pussy lips and the swelling, sensitive love nub. I removed one hand to explore my body, feeling my taunt stomach and smallish breats under my shirt. Teasing the erect nipples and enjoying the sensation that came with pinching them.

I came intensly and stifled the moan, knowing that my brother could hear through the paper-thin wall that separted our bedrooms.

If I could pull this one out, it was going to be great!