View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 03:42 PM

Taking the Next Step

I grinned to the coffee vendor, even as she stepped back behind the counter, but quickly turned back to Molly. It was Molly I'd come here to see, and to love, after all.

For the moment, at least, I had both hands available for her, so I capitalized on the opportunity. I knew that she was not modest, and I had been wanting a clear, well-lit view of what she'd bared to me last night ever since that encounter.

Right there, sitting at the coffee bar, I pulled the top of her dress down to expose her beautiful tits to any and all who might look on. I felt a little bit guilty for the poet at the microphone, but not too bad, since it seemed very likely that he, too, would get caught up in the orgy I fully intended to provoke in public.

I stifled the impulse to bring my mouth to one of her breasts, so that they could be more readilly seen by everyone about. I did rub my thumb back and forth across one of her nipples, though, before our lovely barrista once agan intruded between us in the most delightful way.

"I knew that you'd have something to share with us all," I told the coffee girl, and for a moment now I gave her my full attention too. "Would you be so kind as to lift your arms, please?"

The moment she did, I took a hold of the bottom of her short skirt, and pulled it up and over her head.