View Single Post
Old 07-25-2002, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Hot fucking...

Laura squeezed our cocks closer together, I could feel the softness of his skin, the hardness of his cock and his ridge against mine. Pre-cum flowed out of our cocks and down the heads mingling. Laura lowreed herself onto our cocks, her labia enveloping me, she had lovely lips, soft and wet I felt her entrance tight around our erections. Then she pushed down hard and we both went up her. it was incredibly tight, it felt so horny his cock against mine inside her pussy.

Laura stopped, and tossed her head, unable to speak due to the intensity of the cocks in her pussy. She started to ride us, moving her bum up and then down in gentle circular motions.

"Suck my tits" she hissed through gritted teeth. I took one neautiful, long hard nipple into my mouth, sucking hard. Gary had the other, he looked over and then moved forward and we both licked her nipple, our tongues entwining.

"Go on boys, ohh fuck, ohh fuck.." Laura gasped, her passion building. Gary started to kiss me and I responded. Our mouths open, her tit pressed against her face. "ohh, ohh " Laura groaned to orgasm, her pussy tightening around our cocks. I could feel his cock, it was so intense and intimate.

"ohh boys, that is so hot..please snog again.."

Gary took my face into his hands and kissed me deeply. Laura pulled off of our hard-ons and lay back legs spread gently stroking her labia and clit.

"Andy, I never knew that you like cock.." she said.

Gary's hand fastened around my cock, gently pulling my foreskin. I reached down, rbbing his head, smearing pre-cum over the ridge. I smeared my fingers and then put them into my mouth slowly.

Laura gasped - "Suck him you homo - go on Andy suck his big gay cock." She was soo turned on, her fingers were buried to the knuckle in her pussy, whilst her other hand moved up and down her slit.

Gary moved next to her on the bed, I dropped to my knees, between his legs. his cock was in front of my face.

I could smell his cock, that deep musky smell, pre-cum trailed down his helmet in silvery trails. I moved closer and rubbed his cock over my cheeks and then I kissed the end.

"Go on, get it in, all of it.." Laura ordered.

I took a deep breathe and then took his head totally into my mouth. I could feel myself blushing, but his cock tasted good. The musky smell of cock filled my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his helmet, running it up the frenum, tasting pre-cum, and then following the ridge. gary groaned and I moved one hand to his balls and the other caressed his soft arse cheek.

I started to bob my head up and down taking in more cock, feeling it fill my mouth. I could taste a slight hint of soap, his cock felt hot and the skin was smooth and soft. i pulled off and held him, rolling his foreskin.

"Suck him, I want to see him cum in your mouth" Laura exclaimed, I smiled at her and went back to sucking but first I studied his shape and colour. His cock had a large bell end was about 6 inchs. It was tapered, thicker at the end and narrowing at the base. I drew his cock back into my mouth and now I noticed its sa