Thread: Vampyre's Syn
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2002, 03:11 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

Vaj could see the confusion and signs of fear on the face of Sky and then saw Gabrielle step forward to take charge. Then Vaj sees his "daughters" step on either side of Sky and start to persuade him to stay and play with us.

Seeing that Sky was being well taken care of, Vaj quietly walks back into the room with Genevieve. He sees slight tears on her delicate face. Vaj leans over and kisses them from her face and then kisses her deeply and lustily. He can feel Genevieve respond to his kiss as he slides his hands over her still exposed body.

As Vaj's hands slide down her stomach to the apex of her legs, she lifts her hips to make contact with Vaj. Vaj releases the kiss and then runs his hands back up to Genevieve's arms and to her wrist.

Genevieve smiles in pleasure as she feels the restraints being released from her wrists first and then her ankles. As soon as she is free she wraps her arms around Vaj and holds his cool body close to hers.

"I thought you didn't want me anymore. I thought you were done with me and I was very scared." Genevieve whispers into Vals ear.