Thread: peeping tom.
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 05:04 AM

something about Kates look, took me right to the edge, The desire, the sexual energy, the subtle movement. I took my had from myself and cupped my balls. I needed to pause and tweaked my nipples.

Jenn, noticing this flurry of contact made a squeak, I shifted my gaze and she gave me a dirty little smile. With that, she moved her thumbs to the waistband of her sweatpants. I stared as she slowly revealed a peek of trimmed pubic hair. She paused and then slid the trousers down showing me herself. She had a think dark bush which was trimmed and inviting, she smiled at me as she parted her labia, exposing her herself and her clit. I watched as she rubbed herself, her lips swelling as she masturbated.

I am sure my jaw dropped as kate said,

"oh my god Jenn, what are you doing...."

Jenn simply moaned a bit as she frigged herself as she watched me tug my balls. My eyes, were drawn from Jenn by a movement from kate, she leaned forward, and with a finger, she reached out and touched the tip of my cock, my precum on her finger, she gently rubbed my head. She took her finger back and licked it...

Jenn moaned, "omg, that was sexy" and kate smiled at her, she then reached back out and grabbed me, pulling me closer. With her eyes on her masturbating sister, she stuck her tongue out and circled my cock head, a string of precum from the head of my penis to the tip of her tongue

OH god," i moaned, she looked at me, eyes wide as she felt my cock twitch in her hand "0hhhhhh" and with that my penis swelled and I felt myself cum from deep inside myself. A hot stream of cum, hit a surprised Kate on the cheek and chin. I pumped again against her hand and a second spurt landed on her chest, she grinned and pulled me again, towards her mouth.

Her mouth was hot and wet and her tongue worked me as she sucked the last drops from my balls...My moans turned to a whimper when I heard a groan Jenn had sunk 3 fingers into her meaty pussy and was fucking her hand to orgasam. Her eyes rolled as her hips bucked

"cumming cumming cummming, ohhhhhhhh" and she clamped her hand to her pussy as her orgasam wracked her body.....

As Jenn slumped back in a post orgasmic glow, and i felt my knees start to go weak, I looked at kate, still fully clothed but bathed in cum..

"Not fair, I am still horny" she said as she spread her legs showing her wet panties under her little skirt, and pulled me to my knees in front of her.....

"So am I ...." came a voice from the doorway,

All three of us turned to see Mrs Roberts standing in the doorway..

OH NO!!!!!!!