Thread: peeping tom.
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 06:24 AM

oh its the pervert. what do you want."

"I don't know what to say... umm, what, I mean umm...."

"did I tell my mother that you were standing out side her window spying on her.."
"ummm, yeah, ummm"....

Well not yet, though I did tell Jenn"

To my horror, Kates older sister Jenn walked in from the kitchen.

"oh, i told you he would turn up..."

returning to the scene of the crime, Kate laughed.

They contunued to offer abuse as I got more and more embarassed.

Still said Jenn, " I wish I seen it" and she looked at my crotch, kate laughed and held up a finger which she then drooped. Both woman cracked up. I felt myself blushing.
" OH, if it is that small, no wonder he needs to get his jollies spying on people..."

I said, "Wait, thats not fair...i , ummm. " they shot me whithering glances and I started getting irratated.

"oh, has the pervert got something to say...."

and then I tore into one, words jumbled out of me, I dont know what they said but from the reaction, thew were surpised. I heard myself say, that they would never understand what torment it was living next door too three hot woman, how having fantasised about them for years, having watched them from my window as they lay by the pool, having masturbated thinking about them naked, I couldn't resist peeking when I saw the chance.

and then I was done. Kate looked at Jenn, Jenn shrugged and then said to me, "which one of us do you wank over the most...

What...? I said,

she looked at me, and said, "when you are jerking that little cock, who do you think about most....me or Kate..."
"um..i Don't know...um2
"cmon, you just said, that you looked at us through the window and jacked off, which one do you watch...."

I looked at the two dusty blonds infront of me, Kate was skinny with tight hard breasts, she often had hard nipples. Jenn was bigger, she had big breasts and was the "sporty one", they both had blue eyes, tans,and long legs...They were both sexy in different ways...

and I was unsure.

Jenn looked at kate, and I said, "I know, in exchange for us not telling mum, I want to watch him jerk off and see which one of us she looks at...

Kate frowned, "Jenn, don't be such a freak..."
"what, you afraid you little friend will like me best," she pressed her large breasts out...

"shut up Jenn"..
"maybe he doesn't like skinny little things... I mean he was looking at Mum not you...."

"shut up Jenn., you bitch" then Kate looked at me.. "which one of us....?" it was a challange.

Umm Both?"

"no, you can fuck one of us, which one..."

" i really don't know..."

"Cmon on then".
"what"
"strip."
"Kate....really, I cant"
"what you werent so shy last night"

I looked at the two women in front of me. I found myself stirring, I could sense the sexual tension building.

"If i do, you won't say anything"

"well, we will need to decide....It depends on how you do...."

With that, I started to un button my shirt. I kicked off my shoes,

"are you sure?" Jenn growled a little, Kate just nodded eyes fixed on my flies.

I slowly unzipped my jeans. And then i was there in just my briefs. I though i would be embarassed, but their stares had my cock swelling,

"take it out" whispered jenn
"so it to us" said Kate
I cupped my balls and looked at Kates hard nipples. Jenn follwed my gaze..
"hey Kate, you're cheating--you don't have bra on."
"jenn, I never wear a bra...besides who says its cheating" and with that she pinched a nipple making it stand hard.

I felt myself stiffen and I started to slip my briefs down, when Jenn suddenly whipped of her tee shirt. she had a sports bra on and with quick motion, she popped a breast out...she had big dark nipples, which she flicked to make hard..I felt my cock jump to attention.

"Ha, look at that, he loves big tits!" I looked at Kate, but she was totally transfixed by my cock, which was indeed enjoying Jenns tit.

Kate looked at me...Her eyes alight, i stared back as i gripped my cock with a hand, she made a little O with her mouth, and I saw her hand move to her lap....