View Single Post
Old 07-18-2002, 11:58 AM

Pandora

She quickly walked back over to the bed, the two vibrators in hand and a big smile plastered on her face. I was so wet and horny that I thought I would burst just at the thought of what she might do to me. Keeping my mind closed off to her, everything she did was a total surprise, and I loved it.
She knelt down in front of me, still withthat gorgeous smile on. I spread my legs wide, inviting her to do whatever. Then she lifted one of the vibrators so I could see and turned it on, it slow hum matching the rythmic pulse I felt in my loins. Then the tune changed; the pitch went higher, then again, and again, and again.
Oh my God! It's a five-speed. I could feel my pussy dribble as she did this.Thenshe turned it back to the first setting and moved it towards my open cunt. Butto my dissapointment, she didn't enter me, she ran the jyrating tip from my ass hole to my clit,stopping there. I drove me insane. My hips jumped uncontrolablly, legs twitching and moans escaping from my mouth without even forming such a command in my brain. I was about to cum when she pulled it away from my extremely swollen clitoris. I squeeled my protest.
"Paitence is a virtue, my love." she said.